Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best idkpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best idkpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about idk full form, idk smiley face, idk means, idk meaning, what does idk mean,

• 21 Followers
  • 27 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #idkpoem. First line starts with I, second with D, third with K. Example: If I were to write a 3 line poem, dear reader, I'd always finish it knowing it's unfinished. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
I have finished the first line of this poem
Don't know if I can finish all three
Keeping my fingers crossed— % & Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #idkpoem. First line starts with I, second with D, third with K.

Example:

If I were to write a 3 line poem,
dear reader, I'd always finish it
knowing it's unfinished.

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #idkpoem. First line starts with I, second with D, third with K. Example: If I were to write a 3 line poem, dear reader, I'd always finish it knowing it's unfinished. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
I lay beside the window, staring blankly at the ceiling
Darkness was closing in on me, crushing my sanity
Keeping me sane was the light thru' the window checking in on me. — % & Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #idkpoem. First line starts with I, second with D, third with K.

Example:

knowing it's unfinished.

Chitra Iyer

read more
I was inexorably caught in the tentacles of darkness
'Depressive maniac' they termed me, caging me in a cell
Kindness was the only light I ached for that was sadly absent. — % & Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #idkpoem. First line starts with I, second with D, third with K.

Example:

knowing it's unfinished.

Gita Khanna

read more
I stood at the far corner of the banquet hall
Demure and charming she stood,
Knew in a split second, she was the one for me... 

— % & Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #idkpoem. First line starts with I, second with D, third with K.

Example:

knowing it's unfinished.

Priyanka B Chakrabartty

read more
In your quest for success,
Don't let your failures block the way.
Kindle the fire of determination and let your hardwork pave the way. Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #idkpoem. First line starts with I, second with D, third with K.

Example:

knowing it's unfinished.

Shree

I don't wish luck... defer dreaming in daylight, kindle self radiance by efforts! Shree #a_journey_of_thoughts #unboundeddesires ............................................ #YourQuoteAndMine #rapidfire #idkpoem

read more
I don't wish luck... 
defer dreaming in daylight, 
kindle self radiance by efforts! 
— % & I don't wish luck... 
defer dreaming in daylight, 
kindle self radiance by efforts! 
Shree 
#a_journey_of_thoughts
#unboundeddesires

Anuj Jain

read more
Immediately the agitation flared, 
Downtrodden can't be suppressed indefinitely, 
Knowledge by moron king will be gained the hard way. — % & Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #idkpoem. First line starts with I, second with D, third with K.

Example:

knowing it's unfinished.

Megha Lakhani

read more
I still dream about you
Don't know if you still think about me?? 
Knowing that we can never be together now.  Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #idkpoem. First line starts with I, second with D, third with K.

Example:

knowing it's unfinished.

Dr. Aastha Jain

Literally any poem I am thinking of in this combination... K=knowing.🥺 Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #idkpoem. First line starts with I, second with D, third with K. Example: If I were to write a 3 line poem, #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
I could find words from 'I'
Dozens from 'D' too, but 
'Knowing' is all I know from 'K'— % & Literally any poem I am thinking of in this combination... K=knowing.🥺

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #idkpoem. First line starts with I, second with D, third with K.

Example:

Dr. Aastha Jain

Or maybe will have to sit with your pain. Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #idkpoem. First line starts with I, second with D, third with K. Example: If I were to write a 3 line poem, #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
If ever given a chance again
Do choose being a writer
Knowing that most of the days, you'll just read. — % & Or maybe will have to sit with your pain. 

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #idkpoem. First line starts with I, second with D, third with K.

Example:

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification