Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best visitinganoldplace Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best visitinganoldplace Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about places to visit in delhi with friends, best places to visit near hyderabad with friends, places to visit in delhi with family, places to visit in bhubaneswar with girlfriend, what is the best time to visit coorg,

• 22 Followers
  • 21 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and share your thoughts about #visitinganoldplace My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It's like visiting a younger me and reliving pleasant times with a heart tugging nostalgia.  Participate in the #rapidfire and share your thoughts about #visitinganoldplace

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

MSJ Quotes

Participate in the #rapidfire and share your thoughts about #visitinganoldplace My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You can find the 'old you' there.. Participate in the #rapidfire and share your thoughts about #visitinganoldplace

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Megha Lakhani

read more
It brings us back to the happy times. 
It could be a coffee shop or a place of worship. 
A random corner of the road of ice cream shop. 
The happy feet or a foothpath to walk. 
It's the place where we see us happy us. 
These are the place where many incomplete stories live.  Participate in the #rapidfire and share your thoughts about #visitinganoldplace

Dr. Aastha Jain

read more
The marks of my presence are covered with dust. 
And now when I touch it, I leave another print of mine behind — % & Participate in the #rapidfire and share your thoughts about #visitinganoldplace

Varadhan P M

read more

The place might be old.
    We are visiting it fresh...
Who knows we might have been
.  even associated with it...
In good old days.
  Should we not revisit it?
If visitors praise, it goes to you!  Participate in the #rapidfire and share your thoughts about #visitinganoldplace

Monalisa Guje

Participate in the #rapidfire and share your thoughts about #visitinganoldplace #monalisaguje #monagujequotes My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
We feel the ancestors presence. Participate in the #rapidfire and share your thoughts about #visitinganoldplace
#monalisaguje #monagujequotes

दिव्या संतोष मेनन

read more
every nook and corner relive with me 
, they answer my question which I wanted during my stay. Participate in the #rapidfire and share your thoughts about #visitinganoldplace

Laiba Sajid

Participate in the #rapidfire and share your thoughts about #visitinganoldplace My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba How does it feel to you visiting an old place? #oldmemories #oldplace #laibawrites #laibasajid

read more
It gives you the chills you cannot describe in words , yet feels like a second home. All the memories are tight intact yet you forget some special fond. It's just the old place my friends, no other site can make you feel that way.  Participate in the #rapidfire and share your thoughts about #visitinganoldplace

How does it feel to you visiting an old place? 
#oldmemories #oldplace #laibawrites #laibasajid

The Dream Doodler

read more
something like the nostalgic perfume in a memory, long term.

It's never unique. But this thing of being away from uniqeness is beloved. It's always old. Just keeping the promise i often seek, "just stay the same like this, or else i won't be able to identify."  

Participate in the #rapidfire and share your thoughts about #visitinganoldplace

Suriya Arivazhagan

read more
Memories stay there where people forget. Participate in the #rapidfire and share your thoughts about #visitinganoldplace

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification