Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ameetingoftoes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ameetingoftoes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tu mo love story chal ame pakha pakhi, apenas ame meaning in english, apenas ame in english, love ame, jignesh kaviraj tame khush to janu ame khush,

• 7 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Anuj Jain

Sleep was not forthcoming The comforter though was quite snug The body was warming up ultimately But you were missed You came all shivering And sidled up besides me Spooning me from behind You placed your ice cold feet on my feet #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #NAPOWRIMO #ameetingoftoes

read more
Sleep was not forthcoming
The comforter though was quite snug
The body was warming up ultimately
But you were missed
You came all shivering
And sidled up besides me
Spooning me from behind
You placed your ice cold feet on my feet
Toes playing with my toes
I pushed back against you 
To provide you more warmth
In the process getting what I wanted
That comfort and warmth got
Sleep was not far off.  Sleep was not forthcoming
The comforter though was quite snug
The body was warming up ultimately
But you were missed
You came all shivering
And sidled up besides me
Spooning me from behind
You placed your ice cold feet on my feet

Varadhan P M

Here's the second prompt for #NAPOWRIMO. #Collab and write a poem that begins with #ameetingoftoes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

All together Tiptoeing, bearing
  The weight , big or bearable!
The clasped fingers compared 
  To Assorted Toes with gaps..
Leaving footprints on Shores,
  But merging clumsily in Sands..
Over hot Sand dunes searching
 For Mirages or Oases on the Way!  Here's the second prompt for #NaPoWriMo. #Collab and write a poem that begins with #ameetingoftoes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chandana💓 Trisha💫

Here's the second prompt for #NAPOWRIMO. #Collab and write a poem that begins with #ameetingoftoes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Is like how the water meets the sand in beach.....😌

Here's the second prompt for #NaPoWriMo. #Collab and write a poem that begins with #ameetingoftoes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Komal Sharma Gupta

Ha! Fun! #tejaswiniaura Here's the second prompt for #NAPOWRIMO. #Collab and write a poem that begins with #ameetingoftoes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Lo behold,
one tickles the other,
the other all red blushed,
refrains from upping the ante,
the game goes on,
tickle blush, tickle blush,
Ah! Love's heady head rush! 
No one is a winner,
all cosy, feelings a mush!
 Ha! Fun!
#tejaswiniaura 

Here's the second prompt for #NaPoWriMo. #Collab and write a poem that begins with #ameetingoftoes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Durga Kannan

read more
led to a meeting of hands
held together until eternity. Here's the second prompt for #NaPoWriMo. #Collab and write a poem that begins with #ameetingoftoes  #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

Here's the second prompt for #NAPOWRIMO. #Collab and write a poem that begins with #ameetingoftoes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
A meeting of toes often take place in leisure moment,
Toe tries to touch toe when you're silent. Here's the second prompt for #NaPoWriMo. #Collab and write a poem that begins with #ameetingoftoes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification