Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 3lineepitaphpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 3lineepitaphpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 3line hindi shayari, khuda mera bhi hai epi 1, epitaph poem, khamoshi epi 1, epitaph on a friend,

• 11 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3lineepitaphpoem. An epitaph is a phrase or form of words written in memory of a person who has died, especially as an inscription on a tombstone. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

She was bubbly, pulsating with life
Every role played just right
Happily single, nobody's wife. 
 Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3lineepitaphpoem. An epitaph is a phrase or form of words written in memory of a person who has died, especially as an inscription on a tombstone. 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Abid

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3lineepitaphpoem. An epitaph is a phrase or form of words written in memory of a person who has died, especially as an inscription on a tombstone. #soultrigger My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Fate made plans better than me,
I'll wait at the gates of heaven 
to enter holding your hands.  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3lineepitaphpoem. An epitaph is a phrase or form of words written in memory of a person who has died, especially as an inscription on a tombstone. 
#soultrigger 
My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

BINODINI MAHAPATRO

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3lineepitaphpoem. An epitaph is a phrase or form of words written in memory of a person who has died, especially as an inscription on a tombstone. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My life is a fire ,
You are water .
Some moments we had to gather .  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3lineepitaphpoem. An epitaph is a phrase or form of words written in memory of a person who has died, especially as an inscription on a tombstone. 

Anuj Jain

read more
None could have been braver than him, 
Always ready to help others in need, 
Paid the price of neglecting his wife indeed.  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3lineepitaphpoem. An epitaph is a phrase or form of words written in memory of a person who has died, especially as an inscription on a tombstone. 

Varadhan P M

read more

Here lies the born Teacher

Turned  a great Preacher... 

Lieing  Still and Silent

Teaching volumes still....  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3lineepitaphpoem. An epitaph is a phrase or form of words written in memory of a person who has died, especially as an inscription on a tombstone. 

The Dream Doodler

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3lineepitaphpoem. An epitaph is a phrase or form of words written in memory of a person who has died, especially as an inscription on a tombstone. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine #draperil Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You escaped like the breath of last exhalation in the universe.
I create this to keep it on the tears on the tombstone,
yet I will travel everywhere to touch you and leave no stone unturned. 

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3lineepitaphpoem. An epitaph is a phrase or form of words written in memory of a person who has died, especially as an inscription on a tombstone. 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine #draperil

Suriya Arivazhagan

read more
I never saw you in eyes
But where I see kids with grandpa
if I have you I do feel like that kid.

Madhav Jha

read more
I haven't died yet i pass from the quarrels to peace,
to glee it that i am yet alive in veins and supper of nectar,
the past will be future and present will be continuously alive. Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3lineepitaphpoem. An epitaph is a phrase or form of words written in memory of a person who has died, especially as an inscription on a tombstone. 

Srilatha Gugunta

read more
Here lies my happiness..
I will miss you..
till we meet again.. Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3lineepitaphpoem. An epitaph is a phrase or form of words written in memory of a person who has died, especially as an inscription on a tombstone. 

R.S. Meena

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3lineepitaphpoem. An epitaph is a phrase or form of words written in memory of a person who has died, especially as an inscription on a tombstone. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
Love is no more,
It left no shore,
It made empty core. Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3lineepitaphpoem. An epitaph is a phrase or form of words written in memory of a person who has died, especially as an inscription on a tombstone. 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification