Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best soshortpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best soshortpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sos full form in medical, sos stands for, tomato sos recipe in hindi, 1 sos, sos call meaning,

• 8 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Chitra Iyer

In today's #rapidfire, write a 6 line poem, where 2nd and 4th line should be shorter than the 1st, 3rd and 5th. #soshortpoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I have walked far too long
I am spent
My aching heart and exhausted mind urge me to stop
my feet are deaf
They carry on nevertheless in the rat race of wants
I wish them dead. 

In today's #rapidfire, write a 6 line poem, where 2nd and 4th line should be shorter than the 1st, 3rd and 5th. #soshortpoem

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Anuj Jain

In today's #rapidfire, write a 6 line poem, where 2nd and 4th line should be shorter than the 1st, 3rd and 5th. #soshortpoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

As eons of darkness got on His nerves

He flinched

An illuminating brainwave hit Him bright

He smiled

Let there be light He proclaimed

He's omniscient
 In today's #rapidfire, write a 6 line poem, where 2nd and 4th line should be shorter than the 1st, 3rd and 5th. #soshortpoem

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

Ants and Bees synthesise and gather
    Grains and honey
Monkeys and Bears, tear Flowers
   Just to divide and analyse
Our Intellect analyses to discover Truth
   Only Man can analyse and Synthesize!  In today's #rapidfire, write a 6 line poem, where 2nd and 4th line should be shorter than the 1st, 3rd and 5th. #soshortpoem

Radhika Shah

In today's #rapidfire, write a 6 line poem, where 2nd and 4th line should be shorter than the 1st, 3rd and 5th. #soshortpoem #mythoughtcanvas #yqbaba love #yqdidi #yqdada My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"Love gives peace"
She thought.
Love left her in pieces
"The heartbreak".
The scars of which
is invincible.

In today's #rapidfire, write a 6 line poem, where 2nd and 4th line should be shorter than the 1st, 3rd and 5th. #soshortpoem #mythoughtcanvas
#yqbaba #love #yqdidi #yqdada

Madhav Jha

read more
The gidbin has pinched but pieces of hard work
the silent work will be paid in,
surely if someone tries to build a beaded guided pin,
the work isn't so easy to be judged,
the atrocities are same but my work is also hard aas yours,
roots have enough water to regrow. In today's #rapidfire, write a 6 line poem, where 2nd and 4th line should be shorter than the 1st, 3rd and 5th. #soshortpoem

Srilatha Gugunta

read more
Do we think upon the proprietary ofq our feelings..
or we only endeavour..
and work on the counteract with the others..
without any greater delay..
and see ourselves in much comfortable manner..
which might go over the imaginary evil in future.. In today's #rapidfire, write a 6 line poem, where 2nd and 4th line should be shorter than the 1st, 3rd and 5th. #soshortpoem

Durga Kannan

read more
Why this violence and bloodshed
This rage
In the name of religion
Aren't we all one
In the eyes of the one almighty. In today's #rapidfire, write a 6 line poem, where 2nd and 4th line should be shorter than the 1st, 3rd and 5th. #soshortpoem

R.S. Meena

In today's #rapidfire, write a 6 line poem, where 2nd and 4th line should be shorter than the 1st, 3rd and 5th. #soshortpoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
Does love have to be verified?
Through touch or feel,
Beauty in eyes as well as heart,
So who should kneel,
To make love pure like white shirt,
Which is often certified. In today's #rapidfire, write a 6 line poem, where 2nd and 4th line should be shorter than the 1st, 3rd and 5th. #soshortpoem

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification