Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wheniwas12 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wheniwas12 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about things to do when bored, where the mind is without fear, where is my train, when is friendship day, when you love someone,

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Sanchali Desai

Here's the second #Collab prompt for the Day 12 of #NAPOWRIMO. Write a poem that begins with #wheniwas12 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 I used to think everyone is my friend 
When I turned 18 
I understood who was my  friend and who was never  Here's the second #collab prompt for the Day 12 of #NaPoWriMo. Write a poem that begins with #wheniwas12 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Anuj Jain

Here's the second #Collab prompt for the Day 12 of #NAPOWRIMO. Write a poem that begins with #wheniwas12 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Was called an elve
In that I revelled
Was happy besides myself
I was only 12
Was I a rebel
I was a rebel
Nary a care held
Then was only 12
Playing was my realm
With mischief makers gelled
Not a care withheld
'Twas a happy 12
Had fun concocting spells
Oujha board spirits spelled
Scary movies attention witheld
When I was 12 Here's the second #collab prompt for the Day 12 of #NaPoWriMo. Write a poem that begins with #wheniwas12 #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

I was most loved and indispensable..
  An errand boy to my family and
Neighbours and nearby relatives 👍
  I had to walk to and fro to Shops..
A trustworthy helping hand 👍
  I was blessed by one and all.
Now I am leading a cosy life,
  With a fat pension even after 20 years!
I am grateful to God and People alike!  Here's the second #collab prompt for the Day 12 of #NaPoWriMo. Write a poem that begins with #wheniwas12 #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr Upama Singh

read more
When I was 12
I was growing myself
because I was living in hostel
throughout the day my life was in turmoil
 Here's the second #collab prompt for the Day 12 of #NaPoWriMo. Write a poem that begins with #wheniwas12 #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhav Jha

read more
The green bushes were turned into red algae,
The harsh fire was in icy chamber of my adult tree.
The skills were mixed up but the direction was fussed,
The old roots were already stunted, how can then a banyan buzzed.
Still he has made me unique, for a chance given a life to lead.
 Here's the second #collab prompt for the Day 12 of #NaPoWriMo. Write a poem that begins with #wheniwas12 #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

Here's the second #Collab prompt for the Day 12 of #NAPOWRIMO. Write a poem that begins with #wheniwas12 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
I started to learn alphabet in English,
At that time I was in six standard. Here's the second #collab prompt for the Day 12 of #NaPoWriMo. Write a poem that begins with #wheniwas12 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification