Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thelostdream Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thelostdream Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hisa thel gama 2020, thel, wish love by chance ost lyrics, the greatest love ost, dil e janam ost,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Snigdha Agrawal

Yes there were many, that got gobbled up mid air like shooting stars that extinguish much before you can hold them in your fist.  Earliest I remember was to become a nun.  That was in class VII.  Influence of convent education of course.  Mentioned it to my parents.  They guffawed.  'What!! Are you possessed?  A Hindu Brahmin girl, not only converting but wanting to join the Convent.  Absolutely preposterous' they concurred  and there went my dream into thin air.  Around the time I was ready to leave school,  it was to take up classical dancing as a profession.  Now what do parents tell a sixteen year old...you have two left feet..how do you propose to become a dancer!  Thankfully that didn't hurt as much, through self realisation.
Graduation, post graduation, marriage, raising kids, in quick succession, made me put my dreams of becoming a writer on hold.  Years rolled by, the birds flew out of the best, and here I am typing furiously writing..writing...meeting every challenge...in the hope my dream of being recognised as a writer fructifies!  Wondering if this too will be a lost dream?!!

#thelostdream #yqbaba #yqquotes #mirakee #mirakeewriters #mirakeeworld #pod #writers

Mansi Rajput

PS. Happy New Year! PPS. New years don't excite Me. #yqbaba #thelostdream #senseofanending #HappyNewYear

read more
Dear Old friend/ New stranger

Sometimes I wish to get a concussion and suffer spiritual amnesia. Because I really want to detox myself from the idea of loving you. Or maybe it's not you who I still love. It is just the 'old' you. Or maybe it's just your memory.
Am still learning to hate you less, so that I can love me more. Because what you did was vicious. Digging a pit together, then pushing other person in the abyss and taking a french-exit. 

It's not your exit that agitate me, it's the fact that you left without saying a goodbye. It's the fact that you were not true to me. And mostly, you lied to yourself. 
By far, the best thing you did to me was to not get too close. So, what! Should I thank you for not sharing your old lovesickness... Or for giving me a fresh one..

Our lives resemble books. But we can always tear some pages, Stick them together. .or burn some.. And maybe rewrite our own endings..
Yes. I feel a sense of loss. But this loss is not agonising. It's liberating! Here, I'm giving you what you didn't gave me.

A quick closure. 

So when you read this unfinished letter
Make sure to complete it and burn afterwards.. PS. Happy New Year!
PPS. New years don't excite Me.

#yqbaba #thelostdream #senseofanending  #happynewyear

Durga Kannan

It's sad when our dreams
Remain unfulfilled
Even with great effort
Maybe it's just a reminder
That divine grace 
Is needed too
The whole universe
Has to assist us
For things to fall in place
Surrender to the universe
After taking maximum effort
And know that 
What has to come to you
Will surely come in its time #yqbaba#dream#challenge#thelostdream

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification