Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best giftpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best giftpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about a gift of love poem, bday gift for love shayari, i love you gif funny 590, love anniversary gift for boyfriend, good night love gif images 480,

• 10 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Chitra Iyer

If you were to give a poem as a gift to someone, what would you write? Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #giftpoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A few verses walk together
carrying a bouquet of laughter
they wiggle, they jiggle
they tumble, they giggle
they are my gift to you
wrapped in tons of love
wishing you happiness hereafter. 
 If you were to give a poem as a gift to someone, what would you write? Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #giftpoem #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sakshi Jasrotia

If you were to give a poem as a gift to someone, what would you write? Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #giftpoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The gentle curves
The brightness that shines 
from the red covers 
The tiny pits on the cheek, 
And the delicate gesture, that’s more 
than when you speak.
The gentleness in the eyes 
For me nothing is more precious 
Than your smile. If you were to give a poem as a gift to someone, what would you write? Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #giftpoem #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
I'll call it a unique priceless gift
In fact you know I'm miserly
I'll extol you no end
You know it's all bunkum
You are above material things I'll say
A skinflint I am you'll think
Still an excited outlook I'll maintain
An ecstatic face you'll wear
I'll sing the poem amidst all guests
You'll want me to kill with bare hands
 If you were to give a poem as a gift to someone, what would you write? Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #giftpoem #YourQuoteAndMine

Rahul THAKUR

read more
Zuba pe wo lafz nahi jo hum baya kar paya, Teri aankhon mein woh baat hai jo meri zuba per hai per tujha baya ka nahi paya If you were to give a poem as a gift to someone, what would you write? Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #giftpoem #YourQuoteAndMine

The Dream Doodler

#giftpoem

read more
If you are tired,
think,
just think,
this poem is your bed,
and if you need, this is a hug,
this is acceptance,
for which you are fighting day night,
or the kindness you love giving.

Or just think,
this is the damn plate of rice. Eat.
This is the achievement to all of your daydreams. 

And if you are missing upon you,
sit with this poem and feel it to the core
just think, this poem is you. Yes you. 
You are this poem and the damn gift. 
#giftpoem

साहस

read more
Seener you knew my happiest day
Learner i had in my present at way
Presented me my loving site ray
Alternate somthing my waited lay

Aruna Menon

read more
I wish you feel the heights of happiness you brought me
I wish you plumb the depths of despair you made me see ! 
I wish you the unconditional love I was filled with for you 
I wish you the heartache of betrayal you gifted me with, too! 
I wish you everything you made me feel in love
I wish you every tear you blessed me with as well ! If you were to give a poem as a gift to someone, what would you write? Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #giftpoem #YourQuoteAndMine

Storm Enchantra

read more
You are a gift
To someone
Never doubt that
Consider this
Your reminder today
You're special
There's no one like you
Keep being you
Show this world
You are a gift
This is my gift to you
Reminding you how you're seen
115/365 If you were to give a poem as a gift to someone, what would you write? Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #giftpoem #YourQuoteAndMine

Srilatha Gugunta

read more
Holding my spirits continuously high..
even when the afflictions touch sky.. If you were to give a poem as a gift to someone, what would you write? Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #giftpoem #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

If you were to give a poem as a gift to someone, what would you write? Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #giftpoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
May you live on the Earth as if it were heaven,
All desires should be fulfill at your finger.
If you spare your odd time with me some day,
Come any time, I'll meet you on the way.
When you feel cool and it's favourable time,
Go wherever you want to go with dime. If you were to give a poem as a gift to someone, what would you write? Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #giftpoem #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification