Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best myjealouspoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best myjealouspoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about www jio com get myjio, myjio app download, myjio app 110000, myjio app, myjio online,

• 7 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Chitra Iyer

In today's #rapidfire, write a 4 line poem where the first 2 lines talk about what you're jealous of and the last two lines describe why people could be jealous of you. #myjealouspoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My words, seized by jealousy, look over their shoulder
at the enticing similies, metaphors of another
Those trendy metaphors in turn envy
the simplicity of my tastefully attired humble poetry
 In today's #rapidfire, write a 4 line poem where the first 2 lines talk about what you're jealous of and the last two lines describe why people could be jealous of you. #myjealouspoem 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Shree

Did you realise, what just happened 🧐 Did she block you? . . . . Nevermind, it was a network glitch! 😂 #jealousy #YourQuoteAndMine #rapidfire #a_journey_of_thoughts #myjealouspoem

read more
She called him 
His number was busy. 

He called her
Her number was not available!
🫣 Did you realise, what just happened 🧐
Did she block you?
Nevermind, it was a network glitch! 😂

Anuj Jain

In today's #rapidfire, write a 4 line poem where the first 2 lines talk about what you're jealous of and the last two lines describe why people could be jealous of you. #myjealouspoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Green eyed monster urged me to look at his car
That red swanky shiny state of the art
They eye me for my physique smart
He even would exchange it with his car In today's #rapidfire, write a 4 line poem where the first 2 lines talk about what you're jealous of and the last two lines describe why people could be jealous of you. #myjealouspoem 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more
When I see happy faces, carefree, calous

And calm, I long to be one such face..

Now others envy my superannuation

Fat pension. It's their turn now!  In today's #rapidfire, write a 4 line poem where the first 2 lines talk about what you're jealous of and the last two lines describe why people could be jealous of you. #myjealouspoem 

साहस

read more
You are bad but situated in black stockings
Someone far it's hearted you why blocking
I am sad let enjoy your personal gaming
Hurted me so far so good because loving In today's #rapidfire, write a 4 line poem where the first 2 lines talk about what you're jealous of and the last two lines describe why people could be jealous of you. #myjealouspoem 

Srilatha Gugunta

read more
Forgive me for lack of the timing..
that weirdly comes out in shades of gray..
especially when an unwilling heart of mine witnesses..
an uncertain bonding that prevailed in your heart.. In today's #rapidfire, write a 4 line poem where the first 2 lines talk about what you're jealous of and the last two lines describe why people could be jealous of you. #myjealouspoem 

R.S. Meena

In today's #rapidfire, write a 4 line poem where the first 2 lines talk about what you're jealous of and the last two lines describe why people could be jealous of you. #myjealouspoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
I never like lazy persons beside me,
They keep killing time to make glee.
They don't want me being workaholic,
I prefer work so they've to swallow folic. In today's #rapidfire, write a 4 line poem where the first 2 lines talk about what you're jealous of and the last two lines describe why people could be jealous of you. #myjealouspoem 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification