Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best nerdme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best nerdme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dinkles the buff nerd, nerd meaning in hindi, nerd meaning in marathi, nerd quotes about love, funny nerd quotes,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Sunshine

Enjoying the series with amazing writing experience. Great initiative ✌ Coincidently it's time for 'Delhi Diaries' #bibliophile #solotraveler #yqbaba #nerdme #Book

read more
Shifting homes and changing school as an ambivert kid and having a library next door made me befriend books over people. Slowly falling in love with travelling the globe through the gateway of books. Travelling the real and imaginary worlds turned me into a 'NERD' in no time.
Not confined to mere words, it expanded to love for exploring the world. Stepping out of books into the world of travel, solo travel became my new bestfriend. Making the most of my pan India tour, from reading travelogues to writing my own.
Proudly a 'NERD' 😎
 Enjoying the series with amazing writing experience. Great initiative ✌
Coincidently it's time for 'Delhi Diaries' 
 #bibliophile #solotraveler #yqbaba #nerdme #book

Ankit

#nerdme #yqbaba

read more
It's not that I am unaware of the fact, that my position in someone's life is a mere tag of togetherness.
But I am a nerd when it comes matters relating that person ! #NerdMe #yqbaba

Durga Kannan

#yqbaba#nerdme

read more
Writing my heart out
Giving a shape
To my thoughts
Delving within
Getting to know myself more
In the process
These are my obsessions
Since I joined yourquote
I never tire of writing
In the wee hours of the morn
In the dead of the night
In the middle of a traffic jam
In the midst of household chores
Maybe I am a writing nerd #yqbaba#nerdme

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification