Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best secondlast Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best secondlast Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 5 hrs to sec, milsec to sec, mili sec to sec, 86400 sec to min, 86400 sec to hours,

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories

K Harsita

Part ways could be the indirect results but we held the endear affection. Trust wasn't the issue and loyalty was never the question. Ample promises that we earnestly took turned into a ponderous burden, this beautifully weaved world of love appeared delusional when #April #yqbaba #yqdidi #NAPOWRIMO #yqpowrimo #secondlast

read more
"SECOND LAST"

but ineffable bond connecting our hearts
still wants to have us granted
as it urges us to give it
a second last chance. Part ways could be the indirect results
but we held the endear affection.
Trust wasn't the issue and
loyalty was never the question.
Ample promises that we earnestly took
turned into a ponderous burden,
this beautifully weaved world of love
appeared delusional when

Anuj Jain

Here's the second #Collab prompt for the Day 29 of #NAPOWRIMO. Write a poem that begins with #secondlast #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
was woman
that God made
as an afterthought
man He thought
was alone distraught
but after she asserted herself
God made sin
and contented
now He in His heaven
with satisfaction dwelled. 
 Here's the second #collab prompt for the Day 29 of #NaPoWriMo. Write a poem that begins with #secondlast #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

साहस

Here's the second #Collab prompt for the Day 29 of #NAPOWRIMO. Write a poem that begins with #secondlast #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Promise 
I haven't ignored you anytime in your fresh life Here's the second #collab prompt for the Day 29 of #NaPoWriMo. Write a poem that begins with #secondlast #YourQuoteAndMine

Doctor Selvaraj

read more
Next to last. Here's the second #collab prompt for the Day 29 of #NaPoWriMo. Write a poem that begins with #secondlast #YourQuoteAndMine

Srilatha Gugunta

read more
The applauds are louder..
racing on the track, legs hurt..
the inner feelings has utmost power..
but the tirirng body wishes a vert.. 
boosting self to make it once more..
allowing the sweat travel the body..
as I endure my expedition in the war..
I see, I stand as second last and applause for somebody.. Here's the second #collab prompt for the Day 29 of #NaPoWriMo. Write a poem that begins with #secondlast #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

Here's the second #Collab prompt for the Day 29 of #NAPOWRIMO. Write a poem that begins with #secondlast #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
Second last day of April is going far,
I could catch it if you gifted me your car. Here's the second #collab prompt for the Day 29 of #NaPoWriMo. Write a poem that begins with #secondlast #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification