Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best myqnapoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best myqnapoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about myquote job, myquotes dell, myquotes emc, myquote sba economic injury, myquote sba,

• 10 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Sanchali Desai

In today's #rapidfire, write a 3 line poem where the first two lines are questions and the last line can be response to both questions. #myqnapoem Here's an example: She asked me, how long are you in the city? I asked her, how has it been since we met? We both said, I don't know but does it matter? #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
 What is our relationship like ?
Best friends or Strangers ?
More like a best friend less like stranger with memories  In today's #rapidfire, write a 3 line poem where the first two lines are questions and the last line can be response to both questions. #myqnapoem

Here's an example: 

She asked me, how long are you in the city? 
I asked her, how has it been since we met?
We both said, I don't know but does it matter?

Chitra Iyer

In today's #rapidfire, write a 3 line poem where the first two lines are questions and the last line can be response to both questions. #myqnapoem Here's an example: She asked me, how long are you in the city? I asked her, how has it been since we met? We both said, I don't know but does it matter? #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
May I ask you a question? 
Do you need an answer? 
What is the purpose of a question? 
 In today's #rapidfire, write a 3 line poem where the first two lines are questions and the last line can be response to both questions. #myqnapoem

Here's an example: 

Chitra Iyer

read more
Will somebody gift me a rose? 
Will baba highlight my quote? 
Will it give you a high?  In today's #rapidfire, write a 3 line poem where the first two lines are questions and the last line can be response to both questions. #myqnapoem

Here's an example: 

Chitra Iyer

read more
Do you remember how we met? 
Do you remember when we met? 
At 90 years of age, nothing matters, only our continued togetherness, since we met, right?  In today's #rapidfire, write a 3 line poem where the first two lines are questions and the last line can be response to both questions. #myqnapoem

Here's an example: 

Chitra Iyer

read more
Do you remember how we met? 
Do you remember when we met? 
At 90 years of age, nothing matters, only our togetherness, right?  In today's #rapidfire, write a 3 line poem where the first two lines are questions and the last line can be response to both questions. #myqnapoem

Here's an example: 

Anuj Jain

read more
Can God ever die? 
Can He ever lie? 
Oh! God, that's sly.  In today's #rapidfire, write a 3 line poem where the first two lines are questions and the last line can be response to both questions. #myqnapoem

Here's an example: 

Varadhan P M

read more

How come you are here, at this hour?

Oh! That should have been my query, isn't it?

Enough of pretensions, dear, let's go in. 😀🙂 In today's #rapidfire, write a 3 line poem where the first two lines are questions and the last line can be response to both questions. #myqnapoem

Here's an example: 

Shelley Mishra

read more
Student asked, “Teacher, what makes you so dedicated that you answer our questions even when we ask the hundredth time?”
Teacher asked, “Dear, what makes you tenacious enough to know the depth of marvels of the world?”
Student answered, “Simple. It is your presence in my life that keeps me going.” In today's #rapidfire, write a 3 line poem where the first two lines are questions and the last line can be response to both questions. #myqnapoem

Here's an example: 

साहस

read more
Why are you not coming my any belated birthdays??----she said

I am also busy always like you,
So that's done but I am coming your next velentine ceremony In today's #rapidfire, write a 3 line poem where the first two lines are questions and the last line can be response to both questions. #myqnapoem

Here's an example: 

Abhisek Jain

read more
How can I fulfil my wish?
How can I cross the barrier of a hurdle?
How can I 
# In today's #rapidfire, write a 3 line poem where the first two lines are questions and the last line can be response to both questions. #myqnapoem

Here's an example: 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification