Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 4lineaprilfarewell Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 4lineaprilfarewell Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love shayri in hindi 4line, april fool day shayari in hindi, april fools pranks to play on your class, good pranks for april fools day for friends, april fools for your boyfriend,

• 16 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Sanchali Desai

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #4lineaprilfarewell poem. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 Dear april ,
You went like a Disney channel  in search of 
Giving us beautiful memories to cherish ,you became a memory itself  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #4lineaprilfarewell poem. 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Trapti

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #4lineaprilfarewell poem. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Last day of the month to say goodbye to -

I can't do anything...
I don't have right resources...
Time and situation is not right for me...
People don't support me...

Cumon... Just move on...
Whatever... Now just move on... Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #4lineaprilfarewell poem. 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Sakthy RS

read more
Fourth month passed
Nothing to be everlast
Sometimes happiness
Sometimes sadness. Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #4lineaprilfarewell poem. 

Cerebral Derange

This is month of Titanic sunken ship Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #4lineaprilfarewell poem. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #iambictrimeterpoetry Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Thou autumn just cometh now
Adieu Adieu month of sunken ship
Noah beauty ark Like people love
Now slumber within ocean by slip This is month of Titanic sunken ship

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #4lineaprilfarewell poem. 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #iambictrimeter#poetry

Cerebral Derange

This is month of Titanic sunken ship Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #4lineaprilfarewell poem. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #iambictrimeterpoetry Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Thou autumn just cometh now
Adieu Adieu month of sunken ship
Noah beauty ark Like people love
Now slumber within ocean by slip This is month of Titanic sunken ship

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #iambictrimeter#poetry

Dr. Aastha Jain

Do you end with that "may" piece of hope? Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #4lineaprilfarewell poem. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
How could you April, 
Just reflect all my emotions on your date? 
My spring in pink, with little emotional drizzles and then heat:
That anger that put me to change. — % & Do you end with that "may" piece of hope? 

Varadhan P M

read more

Auv Voir Miss April

Bonn voyage, harbinger of Summer

Adieu , dear gentle one!

Goodnight n Farewell, bye Now!  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #4lineaprilfarewell poem. 

Sonia Dey

read more
You brought the Sun near us.
You been heartless for 29 days. 

Your teary eyes on your day of farewell,
Oh! You made us fall in love with you once again. 

The Dream Doodler

April is crying today, with the rains, here. Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #4lineaprilfarewell poem. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Oh April, on the last day don't cry;
You will always be my best read poem.
You made this whole poem 'me' exist,
with a tinge of fooling lightly, with something to learn. 

April is crying today, with the rains, here.

Suriya Arivazhagan

read more
Thank you for the
Best days to cherish
I will keep the memories
For next year and see you again. Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #4lineaprilfarewell poem. 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification