Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best summerbeveragepoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best summerbeveragepoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sum 1+2a+3a^(2)+4a^(3)+... to n terms, summer with my love quotes, quotes about kids and summer, success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out meaning, sum of n natural numbers,

• 8 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Sanchali Desai

Rasna, Jaljeera, Chaach, Aam panna, Neermor, Rooh Afza and endless other cool, sweet or tangy drinks line up to quench our thirst in India. In today's #rapidfire, write a four line poem describing your favourite summer drink where the name of the drink is revealed in the last line. #summerbeveragepoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #aam

read more
The summer is hot & you make me calm 
You are my first thought during Summer
You will always be my favourite 
No one can replace you 
#Aam panna# Rasna, Jaljeera, Chaach, Aam panna, Neermor, Rooh Afza and endless other cool, sweet or tangy drinks line up to quench our thirst in India. 

In today's #rapidfire, write a four line poem describing your favourite summer drink where the name of the drink is revealed in the last line. #summerbeveragepoem 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Nandipati Kalyani

Rasna, Jaljeera, Chaach, Aam panna, Neermor, Rooh Afza and endless other cool, sweet or tangy drinks line up to quench our thirst in India. In today's #rapidfire, write a four line poem describing your favourite summer drink where the name of the drink is revealed in the last line. #summerbeveragepoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Hydrates the Body
During the hot summers 
With full of mangoes 
here and there
there is nothing better than 
a glass of aam panna. ... Rasna, Jaljeera, Chaach, Aam panna, Neermor, Rooh Afza and endless other cool, sweet or tangy drinks line up to quench our thirst in India. 

In today's #rapidfire, write a four line poem describing your favourite summer drink where the name of the drink is revealed in the last line. #summerbeveragepoem 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Sakshi Jasrotia

Rasna, Jaljeera, Chaach, Aam panna, Neermor, Rooh Afza and endless other cool, sweet or tangy drinks line up to quench our thirst in India. In today's #rapidfire, write a four line poem describing your favourite summer drink where the name of the drink is revealed in the last line. #summerbeveragepoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Gorgeous refreshing green
Dash of savoury lemon
Sensuously sweet honey
& a bit spark of salt 
Even my soul rejuvenates as I 
Take a sip of lip smacking 
lemonade 🍋🍸 Rasna, Jaljeera, Chaach, Aam panna, Neermor, Rooh Afza and endless other cool, sweet or tangy drinks line up to quench our thirst in India. 

Anuj Jain

read more
Nothing sweeter than this ever made
All time favourite better than any ade
Quencher this of thirst so great
Cool water by cup, palms or bottle straight. 
 Rasna, Jaljeera, Chaach, Aam panna, Neermor, Rooh Afza and endless other cool, sweet or tangy drinks line up to quench our thirst in India. 

Varadhan P M

read more
The First Prize goes to Water melon!

Whatever be the size
Normal is the Price!
   Supreme is its taste
Nothing goes a waste
   Eat it as a fruit, or juice
Enjoy through Summer Rasna, Jaljeera, Chaach, Aam panna, Neermor, Rooh Afza and endless other cool, sweet or tangy drinks line up to quench our thirst in India. 

Aruna Menon

read more
Th feeling of complete oneness 
As I sip the naturally packaged, 
Cooled to perfection in the scorching heat, 
Tender coconut water, boy! Nothing can beat!  Rasna, Jaljeera, Chaach, Aam panna, Neermor, Rooh Afza and endless other cool, sweet or tangy drinks line up to quench our thirst in India. 

Srilatha Gugunta

read more
Like a thirsty crow..
I see myself grow..
invading every cool drink..
just in an eye blink..
my tongue doesn't bother about taste..
I drink amusingly without any waste..
from the buttermilk to the drinks in fizzy..
I quench my thirst to avoid the dizzy..
 Rasna, Jaljeera, Chaach, Aam panna, Neermor, Rooh Afza and endless other cool, sweet or tangy drinks line up to quench our thirst in India. 

R.S. Meena

Rasna, Jaljeera, Chaach, Aam panna, Neermor, Rooh Afza and endless other cool, sweet or tangy drinks line up to quench our thirst in India. In today's #rapidfire, write a four line poem describing your favourite summer drink where the name of the drink is revealed in the last line. #summerbeveragepoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
In summer there is no other option,
Of beverage except the commonest,
Liquid that is 'Water' which is my ration,
It must be preserved at any cost. Rasna, Jaljeera, Chaach, Aam panna, Neermor, Rooh Afza and endless other cool, sweet or tangy drinks line up to quench our thirst in India. 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification