Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best csthoughts Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best csthoughts Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 10 am cst to ist, 01 am cst to ist, 04 am cst to ist, 05 am cst to ist, 21 pm cst to ist,

• 1 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Durga Kannan

649-2019 #csthoughts #yqbaba love #quotereview#DKcollab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Guru

read more
And I am ready to live
Even if you betray
Even if you leave 649-2019
#csthoughts #yqbaba #love #quotereview#dkcollab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Guru

Durga Kannan

#WordGame No further collab, its open only for those who added their words.❤ whispering_with_naś #singlewordgame (kindly dont remove above tags, if you add your words) #csthoughts #dazedsoul_kinda_words #nas_scribbles wordplay #oneword #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
begins

#wordgame

No further collab, its open only for those who added their words.❤

#whispering_with_naś #singlewordgame (kindly dont remove above tags, if you add your words)
#csthoughts #dazedsoul_kinda_words
#nas_scribbles  wordplay #oneword #YourQuoteAndMine

Durga Kannan

#WordGame. Add single word after my word and let another person to continue the collab. After 5 words, let me add my word again, followed by the same set of 5 members. Let us see, how it works. Interested people can add your words. Try to give some meaning. And kindly, dont add ( is, was, but, and.. ) #YourQuoteAndMine #oneword #nas_scribbles #whispering_with_naś #csthoughts #singlewordgame

read more
Forget

#wordgame. 

Add single word after my word and let another person to continue the collab. After 5 words, let me add my word again, followed by the same set of 5 members. 
Let us see, how it works. 

Interested people can add your words. 

Try to give some meaning. And kindly, dont add ( is, was, but, and..  )

Durga Kannan

48-2019 #WordGame. Add single word after my word and let another person to continue the collab. After 5 words, let me add my word again, followed by the same set of 5 members. Let us see, how it works. Interested people can add your words. #wordplay #YourQuoteAndMine #oneword #nas_scribbles #whispering_with_naś #csthoughts #singlewordgame

read more
Eventually

48-2019

#wordgame. 

Add single word after my word and let another person to continue the collab. After 5 words, let me add my word again, followed by the same set of 5 members. 
Let us see, how it works. 

Interested people can add your words.

Durga Kannan

/ understanding / Pinterest #paragon_ayu #yqbaba #Dark #DKcollab #YourQuoteAndMine #csthoughts whispering_with_naś Collaborating with Ayushi Collaborating with Guru

read more
Life and death are perfect paradigms
Of opposing things in coexistence
Life ends where death begins 
/ understanding /
Pinterest 
#paragon_ayu #yqbaba  #dark #dkcollab #YourQuoteAndMine #csthoughts #whispering_with_naś
Collaborating with Ayushi   
Collaborating with Guru

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification