Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best youshouldleavenow Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best youshouldleavenow Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about falling in love with you quotes, how long should i wait to say i love you, i love you funny, the way i love you poem, now i wanna fall in love with you,

• 10 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Sanchali Desai

Here's your second prompt for the Day 16 of #yostowrimo. Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #youshouldleavenow #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba If Societies Aunties will see us together they will not let us meet again If they see us they will inform our parents Our parents will give us a long lecture on GHAR KI IZZAT n all dramas And in the middle of this I cannot see my future with you again I cannot see my future with you again

read more
 Because if Societies Aunties will see it then we will not be able to meet again   Here's your second prompt for the Day 16 of #YoStoWriMo. Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #youshouldleavenow #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba 

If Societies Aunties will see us together they will not let us meet again 
If they see us they will inform our parents 
Our parents will give us a long lecture on  GHAR KI IZZAT n all dramas 
And in the middle of this I cannot see my future with you again 
I cannot see my future with you again

dharkanein

Here's your second prompt for the Day 16 of #yostowrimo. Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #youshouldleavenow #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"I am just fed up of your self praise..."releasing a deep sigh, continued,"...you weren't the only one present there."
" But don't you agree what I did was remarkable? Now don't be rude and accept."
" People there tried THEIR level best and EARNED the victory place."
"And where does it say that I am not allowed a little self boasting?" And gave a crooked smile.

"You just leave!! I am done with you." Here's your second prompt for the Day 16 of #YoStoWriMo. Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #youshouldleavenow #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

Here's your second prompt for the Day 16 of #yostowrimo. Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #youshouldleavenow #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You are not the personi loved
A lot of things changed when you started humiliating me infront of parents....that i didnt even expect in my dreans Here's your second prompt for the Day 16 of #YoStoWriMo. Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #youshouldleavenow #YourQuoteAndMine

CK JOHNY

read more
Becoz You Deserve This Here's your second prompt for the Day 16 of #YoStoWriMo. Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #youshouldleavenow #YourQuoteAndMine

Sonia Dey

read more
'Because it's too late and you should 
be home before weather getting harsh. 
I already received few calls from your 
parents asking about you. Don't worry 
about the Science Project, we will 
finish it before deadline.'
 Here's your second prompt for the Day 16 of #YoStoWriMo. Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #youshouldleavenow #YourQuoteAndMine

Shreya Choudhary

"Yes.. right now! That's the things. If you'll stay even a moment more, I won't be able to leave from here forever..." She said and numbed "What do you mean?" He asked "Nothing!! Just leave." "No!! I won't be unless you tell me." he asked. #Conversation #YourQuoteAndMine #yostowrimo #youshouldleavenow

read more
"Because there's no point of staying, when you don't even know why you want to stay."

"But I feel like staying right now."

(Continued in caption) "Yes.. right now! That's the things. If you'll stay even a moment more, I won't be able to leave from here forever..." She said and numbed

"What do you mean?" He asked 

"Nothing!! Just leave." 

"No!! I won't be unless you tell me." he asked.

Dr Upama Singh

read more
“because now–a–days you talk silly, and I have already so much tension in my life, I can't endure anything more.”

“but, what silly talk did I do that you are in so much pain that you are asking me to go?”

“that's why you don't believe in me and talk nonsense.” Here's your second prompt for the Day 16 of #YoStoWriMo. Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #youshouldleavenow #YourQuoteAndMine

साहस

read more
Your height is problem with my love Here's your second prompt for the Day 16 of #YoStoWriMo. Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #youshouldleavenow #YourQuoteAndMine

साहस

read more
Because i am with parmanent,and you are independent for choose any other one Here's your second prompt for the Day 16 of #YoStoWriMo. Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #youshouldleavenow #YourQuoteAndMine

Her Sunset

read more
"It's being late..now time is 10:45...Is it not enough since mrng 10:00Am. You were with me..plz go baby.."
"No,it's not enough I want to be with you whole night.."
"What will you do with me"??
 "I will just hold your hand and walk on theese empty roads."
"We will make some other day,it's being late...go fast"
"Ok then bye"
 "Wait"
"What???"
"I miss you"he hugged her
"I miss you too"🤗🥰
"Bye see you tomorrow"
 "Bye"

Here's your second prompt for the Day 16 of #YoStoWriMo. Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #youshouldleavenow #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification