Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best beforedeparting Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best beforedeparting Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about to put the cart before the horse, success only comes before work in the dictionary, after and before in css, best books to read before you die, wham wake me up before you go go,

• 15 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Disclosed Heart

What's it that your loved one said to you #beforedeparting? Collab and tell us through this #rapidfire challenge. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Always be the same as lively as you are 
I obliged 
But how I can remain the same at the eve of your departure 
And these tears paved their way through the eyes 
Why
You haven’t said anything for these tears….. What's it that your loved one said to you #beforedeparting? Collab and tell us through this #rapidfire challenge. 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

What's it that your loved one said to you #beforedeparting? Collab and tell us through this #rapidfire challenge. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
'I leave you with me as much as I take you with me' What's it that your loved one said to you #beforedeparting? Collab and tell us through this #rapidfire challenge. 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
'Every step that I take away from you, will only bring me closer to you.' What's it that your loved one said to you #beforedeparting? Collab and tell us through this #rapidfire challenge. 

dharkanein

read more
My mom on her death bed said," Stay in front of me. Don't go out, even to bow your head to the almighty for asking my recovery." She gold my hand and struggled to breathe. There was a rough gargling sound coming from her chest. I kissed her forehead, " Mum, Don't worry, brother has gone to get an oxygen sylinder and Ambulance so that we can shift you to a better hospital. Everything be fine. Its just a matter of few minutes, hold on." After this nothing could be said. She took her last breath in the ICU of better hospital. Doctors said that in the last moments of her struggle, she had given up and it weakened her already weak heart. She was suffering from high grade throat cancer. What's it that your loved one said to you #beforedeparting? Collab and tell us through this #rapidfire challenge. 

Abid

What's it that your loved one said to you #beforedeparting? Collab and tell us through this #rapidfire challenge. #soultrigger My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

"Do not remember me for God's sake,
Even though if it unsettles you and break.
Try not to contact me for anything again, 
Love got us speeding it's necessary to brake.
The road to bliss seems distant for us,
Why trouble our lives to suffer a heartache.
Respect my privacy and our relationship too, 
This is a test of dignity and a lot at stake."

What's it that your loved one said to you #beforedeparting? Collab and tell us through this #rapidfire challenge. 
#soultrigger 

Dr Rani

read more
Love, I will always be there where ever you fall down.....!!!
I can't be with you when you cry...but I can make you laugh with teary eyes too....!!!
I can't hold your hand when ever we want but I will hold your hand forever....!!!
We can't be like normal couple.... But we will become far better in long distance.....!!!!! What's it that your loved one said to you #beforedeparting? Collab and tell us through this #rapidfire challenge. 

DrRavikirti Didwania

What's it that your loved one said to you #beforedeparting? Collab and tell us through this #rapidfire challenge. #ravikirtikikalamse #ravikirti_poetry #ravikirti_englishpoetry #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I have decided this 
A long time ago
I will leave you and go.
In the era of A.I., 
You were just too raw.
I could not hold your hand 
as you were so slow.
I belong to the fast,
So I took the decision 
to leave you at last...😔 What's it that your loved one said to you #beforedeparting? Collab and tell us through this #rapidfire challenge. 
#ravikirtikikalamse #ravikirti_poetry #ravikirti_englishpoetry  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

read more
Forget me
Be happy
Eat well
Study well and enjoy student life....
 What's it that your loved one said to you #beforedeparting? Collab and tell us through this #rapidfire challenge. 

CK JOHNY

read more
Be Happy stay blessed Were that wish or curse? What's it that your loved one said to you #beforedeparting? Collab and tell us through this #rapidfire challenge. 

Mukund Khanna

What's it that your loved one said to you #beforedeparting? Collab and tell us through this #rapidfire challenge. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine love #regret #Pain #Memories #mukundkhanna Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
We will meet again!

And we met. Facing each other with regrets.

— % & What's it that your loved one said to you #beforedeparting? Collab and tell us through this #rapidfire challenge. 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine #love #regret #pain #memories #mukundkhanna
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification