Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best whenilookatkeyboard Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best whenilookatkeyboard Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about when you love someone, when only love remains, when life gives you lemons, when i will get married according to my birth date, where is the headquarters of google,

• 8 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Aman Chaudhary

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #whenilookatkeyboard #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I was little bit confused.
Of how the words,symbols and numbers performs,
With it's vast meanings at different spots.
I forget the way it was,
It's Light spreading sound of emotions.
With every type it carries the motion,
Bringing order to reunite the manner.
Playing the way it accepts an impression,
Getting things right was the only reason.
For the typer to get attention,
To be the one who get the extension.
From the words to speak,fell emotional,
From letters to symbols to numbers.
It all started with mumbles.
 Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #whenilookatkeyboard      #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sakthy RS

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #whenilookatkeyboard #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Always  I saw the letter
V which remembers all 
V's related to my life  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #whenilookatkeyboard      #YourQuoteAndMine

R Dubey

read more
 I always think that  Life should have had delete and back space buttons too so that we can delete memories and moments that are unforgettable

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #whenilookatkeyboard      #YourQuoteAndMine

Aman Chaudhary

read more
I was little bit confused.
Of how the words,symbols and numbers performs,
With it's vast meanings at different spots.
I forget the way it was,
It's Light spreading sound of emotions.
With every type it carries the motion,
Bringing order to reunite the manner.
Playing the way it accepts an impression,
Getting things right was the only reason.
For the typer to get attention,
To be the one who get the extension.
From the words to speak,fell emotional,
From letters to symbols to numbers.

CK JOHNY

read more
I always spell your name Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #whenilookatkeyboard      #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr Upama Singh

read more
it looks like my pen so that I write my all emotions on blank page by typing Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #whenilookatkeyboard      #YourQuoteAndMine

Her Sunset

read more
All the letters on my keyboard wants me to send you a message, all the emojis wants me to show you my feelings and all the numbers wants me to count on you. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #whenilookatkeyboard      #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #whenilookatkeyboard #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
It asks me not to misuse it. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #whenilookatkeyboard      #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification