Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ifisithere Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ifisithere Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ifi techsolutions, ifi, banca ifis,

• 10 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Disclosed Heart

Here's your second prompt for the Day 18 of #yostowrimo. Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #ifisithere #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Well I don’t think 
There’s any necessity in asking this question 

‘Yeah’ 
You can sit here as long as you want 
I am going 

See you 

See ya  Here's your second prompt for the Day 18 of #YoStoWriMo. Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #ifisithere #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Here's your second prompt for the Day 18 of #yostowrimo. Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #ifisithere #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #chitsconversation

read more
'Mind? I would welcome it, sir'

'Well, pretty lady, don't look behind. That huge nasty guy was just about to occupy this seat and that's when I pipped him to it.' 😉

'Ok I won't. But I don't believe you. You know, I just took a selfie and there was nobody behind. In fact I have been observing you since you walked into the park, hoping you'd sit beside me'

'So mademoiselle, burger and coffee?'

'Yes Monsieur. I'll make it. I live close by.' 
And the moon winked. 😉 Here's your second prompt for the Day 18 of #YoStoWriMo. Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #ifisithere #YourQuoteAndMine
#chitsconversation

Trivedi Abhishek

👉☕☕☕ Story bahut badi h😝😝😝 Here's your second prompt for the Day 18 of #yostowrimo. Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #ifisithere #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It was the day i reached at class and the class starts. It was a project work and the team was decided by the teacher so no one knows who is in group. Everyone was present in hall who's name was in the list. Teacher started to announce name and making team. In between this i also entered the hall and at corner a bandariya was sit, i said to her can i sit here or can you please shift but bandariya ignore me and making face of 5 corner. Lastly when teacher announce my group coincidentally i was front person of group and she was one of member.
After that...... (Cont.)  👉☕☕☕
Story bahut badi h😝😝😝
Here's your second prompt for the Day 18 of #YoStoWriMo. Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #ifisithere #YourQuoteAndMine

Neerja

(Quote 870) #beinghibiscuzzy #beingpurple Here's your second prompt for the Day 18 of #yostowrimo. Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #ifisithere #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"Yes, I would"

"Umm why?"

"See Mister, am least interested right now to talk to any person, kindly leave" 

"But why?"

"Cause am being vulnerable. I might say things which might hurt."

"But won't that be unintentional?"

"Mind you! That would be pretty much intentional!" 

"Ah okay, so I should surely leave!?"

"Yes, you should, Mister."

- Neerja  (Quote 870) #beinghibisCUZZY
#beingpurple

Here's your second prompt for the Day 18 of #YoStoWriMo. Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #ifisithere #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr Rani

Here's your second prompt for the Day 18 of #yostowrimo. Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #ifisithere #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Only when you stays forever holding my hands in yours......!!!!! Here's your second prompt for the Day 18 of #YoStoWriMo. Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #ifisithere #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
"I wouldn't mind but I fear for you, the first time someone asked me this was a young man and I obviously said yes, but within half an hour of sitting with me and talking in general he had an heart attack and had to be taken to the hospital. 
The next time it was a pretty lady and she sat here with me for a pretty decent time and the moment she stood up to leave she twisted her ankle and had to be hospitalized."

"It was nice talking to you sir, as it is I was getting late, see you soon. " Here's your second prompt for the Day 18 of #YoStoWriMo. Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #ifisithere #YourQuoteAndMine

CK JOHNY

read more
Off course I'll 
Becoz I'm engaged. Here's your second prompt for the Day 18 of #YoStoWriMo. Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #ifisithere #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr Upama Singh

read more
“no dear, I will never mind, you can sit here. All places of this office is just for you like people.”

“oh, I guess you are giving me comment.”

“of course not, why I will comment, you have came for your job.”

“ok thank you” Here's your second prompt for the Day 18 of #YoStoWriMo. Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #ifisithere #YourQuoteAndMine

Her Sunset

read more
"No, but, I want it to be empty for him." Here's your second prompt for the Day 18 of #YoStoWriMo. Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #ifisithere #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

Here's your second prompt for the Day 18 of #yostowrimo. Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #ifisithere #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
No, never 
Not only sit here but also live in my heart. Here's your second prompt for the Day 18 of #YoStoWriMo. Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #ifisithere #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification