Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best IPanic Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best IPanic Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about panic at the disco, finished this year in mad panic, panic meaning in marathi, natural herbs for anxiety and panic attacks, vice and virtue panic at the disco,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Uvarani jaganathan

Dont lose yourself for anyone. Everyone play their own game!What makes you panic? #Collab #IPanic #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse #selflove

read more
I hate myself !  Dont lose yourself for anyone. Everyone play their own game!What makes you panic? 
#collab #IPanic #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Muse #selflove

sanjana Bhardwaj

What makes you panic? #Collab #IPanic #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse

read more
When someone does Betrayer but is not ashamed at all  What makes you panic? 
Collaborating with YQ Muse

Durga Kannan

What makes you panic? #Collab #IPanic #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse The last one is because I feel I have deteriorated in my spiritual growth and I panic... Yq baba used to be so prompt in his letters that I would be worried about his well being if the letter didn't land in my inbox mail...

read more
My kids don't return home
At the promised hour

When my hubby doesn't
Pick my calls for long

Yourquote baba doesn't send
His prompt secret letter

My mom sounds lonely
And I am too far to be present

I lose my happiness senselessly
Affected by the ones around What makes you panic? 
Collaborating with YQ Muse
The last one is because I feel I have deteriorated in my spiritual growth and I panic...
Yq baba used to be so prompt in his letters that I would be worried about his well being if the letter didn't land in my inbox mail...

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification