Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best inspiretowrite Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best inspiretowrite Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about inspire/the students/develop/a habit/reading/of/library/to, people who inspire me, you inspire me quotes, inspire quotes for love, inspire quotes about love,

• 5 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Sourajita D

12/365 Open for collab❤ Challenge initiated in response to YourQuote New Writers Club 😊 Add to this and let me know what and how shall you break free from? Example: I shall break free from the chains of your hate with the words of my love. #yqbaba #newwritersclub #sourajita #inspiretowrite #lovewithouthim #sour_collab #Ibreak

read more
I shall break 

12/365
Open for collab❤
Challenge initiated in response to YourQuote New Writers Club 😊

Add to this and let me know what and how shall you break free from?

Example: I shall break free from the chains of your hate with the words of my love.

Sourajita D

Open for collab💜 Challenge initiated in response to YourQuote New Writers Club 😊 Add to this and let me know how or why does your love fluctuate? Example: My love fluctuates between our highs and lows. But it never turns me off. Use this #lovefluctuates and collab here. Would love to read you guys. 🤗💞💞 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #misslenneshous #collabwithlenny #sourajita #inspiretowrite #lovewithouthim

read more
between my words and
your mis-interpretation! Open for collab💜

Add to this and let me know how or why does your love fluctuate?

Example: My love fluctuates between our highs and lows. But it never turns me off.

Use this #lovefluctuates and collab here. Would love to read you guys. 🤗💞💞

Siddarth

Open for collab💜 Challenge initiated in response to YourQuote New Writers Club 😊 Add to this and let me know how or why does your love fluctuate? Example: My love fluctuates between our highs and lows. But it never turns me off. Use this #lovefluctuates and collab here. Would love to read you guys. 🤗💞💞 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #CollabChallenge #misslenneshous #collabwithlenny #inspiretowrite

read more
                        like the sine wave
zero being the obvious oblivion & 
amplitude being the conjectural confidence  Open for collab💜

Add to this and let me know how or why does your love fluctuate?

Example: My love fluctuates between our highs and lows. But it never turns me off.

Rishabh Shukla

" The only thing that completes me is the smile you give me whenever I see you "  #yourquotebaba #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqquoteoftheday #inspiretowrite #you

Simmi Singh

12/365 Thanks for the invite Astha Mallik This is for my college friend, Ananya😍 #catchingup #inspiretowrite #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqtales #friebdship #newwritersclub #Friend

read more
Catching each other's eyes
Over a cup of coffee
We dropped hints about guys
And later stalked their profiles.

Watching Vampire diaries together
We fought a lot before we made a pact
And I let you have Stefan 'cause
Damon was better as a matter of fact.

Shopping in the off season
Was a treat to the shopoholics
As we hunted for greys and blues
In dense patches of summer hues

Playing Scrabble with you
Was my favourite past time
I would love to beat you again
Let's play online sometime.

Walking hand in hand
And being called as gay
Never really bothered us
We loved it that way.

You've heard me in silence
You've saved me from falling
Through this poem, my dear
You're the one I'm calling

For some friends are for real
Some friendships are meant to stay
Through time and distance
Through Forever and Doomsday.  12/365
Thanks for the invite Astha Mallik 

This is for my college friend, Ananya😍
#catchingup #inspiretowrite #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqtales #friebdship #newwritersclub  #friend

Durga Kannan

Open for collab.. Word prompt.. "bliss happens" Collab and tell what happens when bliss happens or what simply is bliss for you.. plz don't remove these tags while collaborating, you can add new tags.. #newwritersclub #blisshappens #yqbaba #inspiretowrite YourQuote New Writers Club #YourQuoteAndMine#DKcollab

read more
When the welkin, blue
Is painted with 
Strokes of white
Masterstrokes of the creator
An excellent artist
With a Midas touch
Turning everything he touches
Into a piece of art Open for collab..

Word prompt.. "bliss happens"
Collab and tell what happens when bliss happens or what simply is bliss for you.. 

plz don't remove these tags while collaborating, you can add new tags..
#newwritersclub #blisshappens #yqbaba #inspiretowrite 
YourQuote New Writers Club #YourQuoteAndMine#dkcollab

Durga Kannan

Write something out of this universe about how you see this whole beautiful mess up. PC telegram YourQuote New Writers Club #universetome #collabwithcs #inspiretowrite#DKcollab #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #quotereview

read more
In your beautiful eyes
In that enchanting smile
In the way you make me feel
And the love you have
Specially for me

Write something out of this universe about how you see this whole beautiful mess up.
PC telegram
YourQuote New Writers Club
#universetome
#collabwithcs 
#inspiretowrite#dkcollab

Durga Kannan

Open for collab Word prompt, "Silhouette". Enhance the pic. Use the word or use the word as theme. No language bar but translate to english if you want me to read :p PC Google #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithcs #DKcollab #inspiretowrite #her_silhouette

read more
My heart flutters
Like the butterfly
Every time 
You look my way
Seeing your silhouette
Gets my heart racing
Does my love do that
To you too my dear
Or like the butterfly
Would you flit
From flower to flower
 Open for collab
Word prompt, "Silhouette".

Enhance the pic.
Use the word or use the word as theme.
No language bar but translate to english
if you want me to read :p
PC Google

Durga Kannan

Open for collab💜 Challenge initiated in response to YourQuote New Writers Club 😊 Add to this and let me know how or why does your love fluctuates? Example: My love fluctuates between our highs and lows. But it never turns me off. Use this #lovefluctuates and collab here. Would love to read you guys. 🤗💞💞 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #CollabChallenge #misslenneshous #collabwithlenny #DKcollab #inspiretowrite

read more
Like the crest and trough of the waves
But always kissing the sands of your heart Open for collab💜

Add to this and let me know how or why does your love fluctuates?

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification