Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ATballoonstory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ATballoonstory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about atb meaning, pqs atb sim mnz, http share tbal io v2 app, share tbal io v2 app, http share tbal io v2 app 1900,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Rabiya Nizam

OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATballoonstory • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 Write a short story with the word 'balloon' in it! 😁 We'd appreciate if you use balloon as a significant symbol or motif. • Please maintain the aesthetics. • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts #yqbaba #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Rashmi was a 10 years old girl, She liked to play with balloons, With Colorful Balloons in her hand She was admiring them,
"But you can't play with them Rashmi" She thought, 
Because Hunger was more Devious, Devouring her innocent wishes. She has to sell them for feeding her family...!! OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATballoonstory • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts!  💚 

Write a short story with the word 'balloon' in it! 😁 We'd appreciate if you use balloon as a significant symbol or motif. 

• Please maintain the aesthetics. 

• Must use hashtag:  #aestheticthoughts

Grishma Doshi

🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈 #ShortStory #promptwriting #ATballoonstory #aestheticthoughts #yqbaba #story #yqdidi #grishmastories Collaborating with Aesthetic Thoughts

read more
Rohan: Mom,  when we will go to meet the balloon man?
Mom: Tuesday.
Rohan: But tomorrow is a Monday.
Mom: (Little Irritated) Yes, Tomorrow is Monday and then Tuesday.
Rohan: Oh no.
Mom: Why are you so worried baby?
Rohan: Mom I told all my friends that this time balloon man is going to give me two balloons, one blue and one yellow. I wanted to show them. They all get so jealous every time they see my new ballons.
Mom: Show them on Tuesday.
Rohan: Ohh Mom you forget everything. Every time we meet balloon man he gives me balloons after doctor uncle gives me medicines with those wired bottles. Then I have to take a one-day power nap. I can't play.
Mom: (Hiding tears in eyes) Sorry my dear. I will get you some balloons today, okay?
Rohan: No, mom. I can't cheat in the game with a balloon man. Every time we meet at the hospital, he gives me balloons and no one else. I will wait.
Mom: ok, my son. (She smiles with tears and thinks few more therapy sessions and then we won't meet your ballon man that young and kind ward boy).  🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈
#shortstory #promptwriting
#ATballoonstory #aestheticthoughts 
#yqbaba #story #yqdidi #grishmastories                                                                                                 
Collaborating with Aesthetic Thoughts

A NEW DAWN

OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATballoonstory • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 Write a short story with the word 'balloon' in it! 😁 We'd appreciate if you use balloon as a significant symbol or motif. • Please maintain the aesthetics. • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts #yqbaba #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Rashmi was a 10 years old girl, She liked to play with balloons, With Colorful Balloons in her hand She was admiring them,
"But you can't play with them Rashmi" She thought, 
Because Hunger was more Devious, Devouring her innocent wishes. She has to sell them for feeding her family...!! OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATballoonstory • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts!  💚 

Write a short story with the word 'balloon' in it! 😁 We'd appreciate if you use balloon as a significant symbol or motif. 

• Please maintain the aesthetics. 

• Must use hashtag:  #aestheticthoughts

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification