Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ifeelguiltywhen Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ifeelguiltywhen Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about modakeke and ife war year, modakeke and ife crisis year, modakeke and ife war, ife logo, ife project app,

• 13 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Harshit Mishra

Tell us about yourself. When do you feel guilty? #aboutme #ifeelguiltywhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When I'M not able to do my scheduled tasks.
It shows lack of responsibility! Tell us about yourself. When do you feel guilty? #aboutme #ifeelguiltywhen #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sai Sameera Voleti

Life sometimes 🙂 life love #myquoteandyours #yourquotebaba #lifesometimes Tell us about yourself. When do you feel guilty? #aboutme #ifeelguiltywhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the person whom I loved the most
and who adore me the most is hurt by me Life sometimes 🙂

#life #love #myquoteandyours #yourquotebaba #lifesometimes

Tell us about yourself. When do you feel guilty? #aboutme #ifeelguiltywhen #YourQuoteAndMine

MSJ Quotes

Tell us about yourself. When do you feel guilty? #aboutme #ifeelguiltywhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Msj #msjquotes

read more
I explain myself unnecessarily..! Tell us about yourself. When do you feel guilty? #aboutme #ifeelguiltywhen #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #msj #msjquotes

Silvi Gupta

I speak bluntly, but I know I'll speak the truth & I'll change to a little polite while talking bluntly. Definition of how actually Blunt people are - Blunt people have no problem telling you what they really think of you, even if (and often especially because) they love you and just have no clue how to get the words out. Tell us about yourself. When do you feel guilty? #aboutme #ifeelguiltywhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I bluntly talk to people, 
since while speaking I think that I am just speaking the truth & that's important for the person in front. 
But later I realise, what I spoke was correct but the way of speaking should have been different. I speak bluntly, but I know I'll speak the truth & I'll change to a little polite while talking bluntly.
Definition of how actually Blunt people are - Blunt people have no problem telling you what they really think of you, even if (and often especially because) they love you and just have no clue how to get the words out.

Tell us about yourself. When do you feel guilty? #aboutme #ifeelguiltywhen #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

Tell us about yourself. When do you feel guilty? #aboutme #ifeelguiltywhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
my words and actions hurt someone Tell us about yourself. When do you feel guilty? #aboutme #ifeelguiltywhen #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

read more
I didnt receive any reply from him Tell us about yourself. When do you feel guilty? #aboutme #ifeelguiltywhen #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

I arrive late and guests had been

waiting....  Tell us about yourself. When do you feel guilty? #aboutme #ifeelguiltywhen #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
I am wrong.. Tell us about yourself. When do you feel guilty? #aboutme #ifeelguiltywhen #YourQuoteAndMine

साहस

read more
You are coming Tell us about yourself. When do you feel guilty? #aboutme #ifeelguiltywhen #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhav Jha

read more
you are a total loss and gonecase idiotic person... now what should i do...?! should i forgive you or should i scold you to end of your life...  Tell us about yourself. When do you feel guilty? #aboutme #ifeelguiltywhen #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification