Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wsenvelope Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wsenvelope Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wse, nve,

• 7 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Sweta

CHALLENGE 2 ENVELOPE Envelope, is a device in poetry in which poem begins and ends with the same line as in Sir Thomas Wyatt’s “Is it Possible?”: “Is it possible That so high debate, #yourquote #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #wrscribblezone #yqwritosphere #wsscribblestorm #wsenvelope #wsswetadash

read more
Gone are the days...
When we used to be good pals,
Sharing each other's ups and downs
When we used to go on a long walk,
Babbling about jokers and clowns
When we used to laugh on silly jokes,
About that fellow with an eerie frown 
Gone are the days...

- Sweta D CHALLENGE 2 

ENVELOPE

Envelope, is a device in poetry in which poem begins and ends with the same line as in Sir Thomas Wyatt’s “Is it Possible?”:

“Is it possible
 That so high debate,

Anuj Jain

CHALLENGE 2 ENVELOPE Envelope, is a device in poetry in which poem begins and ends with the same line as in Sir Thomas Wyatt’s “Is it Possible?”: “Is it possible That so high debate, #yourquote #yqbaba #wrscribblezone #yqwritosphere #wsscribblestorm #wsyourname #freestorm #wsenvelope

read more
All candy and floss
No lipsticks and gloss
No thing was dross
No one was cross
Those were the the days
All candy and floss CHALLENGE 2 

ENVELOPE

Envelope, is a device in poetry in which poem begins and ends with the same line as in Sir Thomas Wyatt’s “Is it Possible?”:

“Is it possible
 That so high debate,

Anuj Jain

CHALLENGE 2 ENVELOPE Envelope, is a device in poetry in which poem begins and ends with the same line as in Sir Thomas Wyatt’s “Is it Possible?”: “Is it possible That so high debate, #yourquote #yqbaba #wrscribblezone #yqwritosphere #wsscribblestorm #wsyourname #freestorm #wsenvelope

read more
I want that Teddy Green
The one whom i can hug
And everywhere with me lug
I have all the friends i need
I have so many toys still
I want that Teddy Green CHALLENGE 2 

ENVELOPE

“Is it possible
 That so high debate,

Hansika Bansal

Sonnet + envelope - 《TO THE LEADERS OF MORROW》 ~ HANSIKA CHALLENGE 2 #wrscribblezone , #wsscribblestorm ,#wsenvelope and #wshansikabansal #YourQuoteAndMine #yqwritosphere #eccedentesiasthb #hansispoem

read more
O the leaders of tomorrow,
O the futures of morrow!!
The world is in your hands,
So why don't you care and understand?
Your minds are a pool of knowledge, 
You can think,remember and acknowledge, 
You are the sunshine of the mornings, 
So why don't you keep learning and adoring? 
Your souls are as pure as snow, 
You know science plus Gk you know, 
You are the hope for many ,
So why are you running behind penny?
O the futures of morrow, 
O the leaders of tomorrow! !
 Sonnet + envelope -

《TO THE LEADERS OF MORROW》 

~ HANSIKA

CHALLENGE 2
 #wrscribblezone , #wsscribblestorm ,#wsenvelope and #wshansikabansal

marmalade ツ

Child labour... CHALLENGE 2 ENVELOPE Envelope, is a device in poetry in which poem begins and ends with the same line as in Sir Thomas Wyatt’s “Is it Possible?”: #yourquote #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #wrscribblezone #yqwritosphere #wsscribblestorm #wsenvelope #wspragatisinghchahar

read more
Is this childhood?
Sores in feet & palms,
sweating throughout for alms
axes and shovels in tiny hands,
hardly a meal till sunset,
shiny eyes - so hopeless & dreadful,
innocent heart burdened
with work...
Is this childhood?  Child labour... 

CHALLENGE 2 

ENVELOPE

marmalade ツ

CHALLENGE 2 ENVELOPE Envelope, is a device in poetry in which poem begins and ends with the same line as in Sir Thomas Wyatt’s “Is it Possible?”: “Is it possible That so high debate, #yourquote #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #wrscribblezone #yqwritosphere #wsscribblestorm #wsenvelope #wspragatisinghchahar

read more
Ah! What it was!
Childhood was the bucket
of innocence,
the river of faith,
the sea of magic,
and the endless ocean
of curiosity.
Ah! What it was!  CHALLENGE 2 

ENVELOPE

“Is it possible
 That so high debate,

Rabiya Nizam

CHALLENGE 2 ENVELOPE Envelope, is a device in poetry in which poem begins and ends with the same line as in Sir Thomas Wyatt’s “Is it Possible?”: “Is it possible That so high debate, #yourquote #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #wrscribblezone #yqwritosphere #wsscribblestorm #wsanewdawn #wsenvelope

read more
Can't I travel back..?
To those Eden of smile
When in rain the paper boats swam mile,
The fireflies were the stars
And a new world was weaved afar.
Those broken tooth were taken by fairies,
When every night was lit with stories
Can't I travel back...? CHALLENGE 2 

ENVELOPE

“Is it possible
 That so high debate,

Durga Kannan

CHALLENGE 2 ENVELOPE Envelope, is a device in poetry in which poem begins and ends with the same line as in Sir Thomas Wyatt’s “Is it Possible?”: “Is it possible That so high debate, #yourquote #wrscribblezone #yqwritosphere #wsscribblestorm #wsyourname #freestorm #wsenvelope

read more
Aren't they naughty?
Bringing 'life' to existence.
Their innocence alluring.
Their questions irritating,
because we have no time.
Their energy unmatchable,
Their looks adorable.
But answer me,
Aren't they naughty? CHALLENGE 2 

ENVELOPE

“Is it possible
 That so high debate,

A NEW DAWN

CHALLENGE 2 ENVELOPE Envelope, is a device in poetry in which poem begins and ends with the same line as in Sir Thomas Wyatt’s “Is it Possible?”: “Is it possible That so high debate, #yourquote #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #wrscribblezone #yqwritosphere #wsscribblestorm #wsanewdawn #wsenvelope

read more
Can't I travel back..?
To those Eden of smile
When in rain the paper boats swam mile,
The fireflies were the stars
And a new world was weaved afar.
Those broken tooth were taken by fairies,
When every night was lit with stories
Can't I travel back...? CHALLENGE 2 

ENVELOPE

“Is it possible
 That so high debate,

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification