Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wsmagic8liner Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wsmagic8liner Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Anuj Jain

CHALLENGE 8 MAGIC Magic, a concept used to describe a mode of rationality or way of thinking that looks to invisible forces to influence events, effect change in material conditions, or present the illusion of change.  So in this round you need to write an 8 liner on the theme “Magic", how you see it or how you feel about it in ABBA ABBA rhyme scheme. #Challenge #yourquote #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #wrscribblezone #yqwritosphere #wsscribblestorm #wsmagic8liner

read more
A sleight of hands
Wool over the eyes
Or with dazzle mesmerize
Are no magic wands

Real deal is amazing
A flower bloom
A bird's plume
And a child's birthing  CHALLENGE 8

MAGIC

Magic, a concept used to describe a mode of rationality or way of thinking that looks to invisible forces to influence events, effect change in material conditions, or present the illusion of change. 

So in this round you need to write an 8 liner on the theme “Magic", how you see it or how you feel about it in ABBA ABBA rhyme scheme.

Hansika Bansal

Abracadabra, I cast a spell
That this world will turn from heaven to hell
I read tarot cards and I wanna tell 
We are gonna suffer the worst if peacefully we didn't dwell
Nature's alchemy is so harsh I yell
That we will get caught in its anger's circle 
This prophecy is true , don't have any sceptical 
Otherwise we couldn't save ourselves from curse & rebel.

#wrscribblezone #wsscribblestorm
#wsmagic8liner #wshansikabansal
#eccedentesiasthb 
#yqwritosphere
#hansispoem  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Writosphere- TheScribbleZone

marmalade ツ

CHALLENGE 8 MAGIC Magic, a concept used to describe a mode of rationality or way of thinking that looks to invisible forces to influence events, effect change in material conditions, or present the illusion of change.  So in this round you need to write an 8 liner on the theme “Magic", how you see it or how you feel about it in ABBA ABBA rhyme scheme. #yourquote #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #wrscribblezone #yqwritosphere #wsscribblestorm #wsmagic8liner #wspragatisinghchahar

read more
The blaze of magic isn't the wall
between reality and fantasy, 
but the bridge in this galaxy
to reach to the soul's call. 

The brightness spreaded around
on the wake of the morn,
the pitter patter, when clouds are born,
is the dearest magic unfound. CHALLENGE 8

MAGIC

Magic, a concept used to describe a mode of rationality or way of thinking that looks to invisible forces to influence events, effect change in material conditions, or present the illusion of change. 

So in this round you need to write an 8 liner on the theme “Magic", how you see it or how you feel about it in ABBA ABBA rhyme scheme.

Rabiya Nizam

Providing you another BG for Challenge 8- MAGIC. Don’t forget to use the required hashtags. #wsanewdawn #wrscribblezone #yqwritosphere #wsscribblestorm #yourquote #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #wsmagic8liner

read more
Malevolent sinister night;
In the reign of the devil
I am submitting my chastity
To acquire the power,

The power to bring the dearth
Pain, sorrow and destruction,
The art of sorcery,
To become the breathing Perses. Providing you another BG for Challenge 8- MAGIC. 

Don’t forget to use the required hashtags. 

#wsanewdawn
#wrscribblezone
#yqwritosphere
#wsscribblestorm

A NEW DAWN

Providing you another BG for Challenge 8- MAGIC. Don’t forget to use the required hashtags. #wsanewdawn #wrscribblezone #yqwritosphere #wsscribblestorm #yourquote #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #wsmagic8liner

read more
Malevolent sinister night;
In the reign of the devil
I am submitting my chastity
To acquire the power,

The power to bring the dearth
Pain, sorrow and destruction,
The art of sorcery,
To become the breathing Perses. Providing you another BG for Challenge 8- MAGIC. 

Don’t forget to use the required hashtags. 

#wsanewdawn
#wrscribblezone
#yqwritosphere
#wsscribblestorm

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification