Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wsmp Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wsmp Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Hansika Bansal

Dear Silent Watchers, 
Today I want you to remember ,
That once I used to be your mother .
But you didn't understand the duty of a son ,
You were busy in making a million .
You gifted me so much pains & tears,
I shouted but none of you could hear .
You decayed me day by day ,
My only support was God to whom I used to pray.
I surrendered my life for your comfort,
I warned you many times with high alerts .
But you took everything as a joke,
As a result, except lockdown, today , there is no other hope .
You cut the trees , which are like my hairs,
Now you see, you will intake impure air.
You made your castles with my wood.
Didn't you think of little birds and their food?
These disasters are all your deeds !
These are the outcomes of the mistakes you always repeat .
I am saying last time & keep it in your brain,
Be in your limits or all your money will be in vain.
If you didn't stop my destruction & decay,
My anger will take away your life one day !  #wrscribblezone , #wsscribblestorm ,#wsmp and #wshansikabansal 

#eccedentesiasthb 
#yqwritosphere
#hansispoem #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Writosphere- TheScribbleZone

marmalade ツ

CHALLENGE- 10 MONOLOGUE POEM In this challenge you have to write a Monologue Poem in which nature(speaker) is addressing the humans(silent listener) on the revenge She is taking on them as a result of their malefic deeds towards Her. A Monologue Poem is the one in the form of a speech or narrative by an imagined person, in which the speaker inadvertently reveals aspects of their character while describing a particular situation or series of events to a silent listener. #yourquote #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #wrscribblezone #yqwritosphere #wsscribblestorm #wsmp #wspragatisinghchahar

read more
Amidst thr silence of the night
as I was engrossed in slumber,
you woke me terribly by
the sounds of drills ans axes,
your devilish voices
echoed in my ears.
You were peeling my skin - the forests
you weee making my eyes hollow
by degrading the seas & rivers,
you snatched my smile -
the beautiful winged creatures
to be your leisure,
my proud - my forehead,
the snow tops of hills
are melted to tears
because of your greed's fire.
Oh humans! listen to me,
to the voice of nature
on which you've created
several chanting poetries &
have so lovably called me - mother.
Now, this mother pleads to you
to forgive me,
in the name of motherhood...  CHALLENGE- 10

MONOLOGUE POEM

In this challenge you have to write a Monologue Poem in which nature(speaker) is addressing the humans(silent listener) on the revenge She is taking on them as a result of their malefic deeds towards Her. 

A Monologue Poem is the one in the form of a speech or narrative by an imagined person, in which the speaker inadvertently reveals aspects of their character while describing a particular situation or series of events to a silent listener.

Rabiya Nizam

CHALLENGE- 10 MONOLOGUE POEM In this challenge you have to write a Monologue Poem in which nature(speaker) is addressing the humans(silent listener) on the revenge She is taking on them as a result of their malefic deeds towards Her. A Monologue Poem is the one in the form of a speech or narrative by an imagined person, in which the speaker inadvertently reveals aspects of their character while describing a particular situation or series of events to a silent listener. #Challenge #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #wrscribblezone #yqwritosphere #wsscribblestorm #wsanewdawn #wsmp

read more
Born and brought up in my lap
Yet you slowly ripped my life off me..
How dare you..?
Films of oils toxicities my world of fauna..
The clouds of dark smokes blurred my visions..
You broke the hell on me
How dare you..?
Well now life is a Circle,
What you give is what you get.
Now I will Scream silently In your ears;
Making you go insane;
I will melt the glacials, drowning your Eden,
I will burn your skin with hellish beams,
And the rain which melt down the crops.
Yes I will avenge for all bruises you inflicted.
Yes I am nature. CHALLENGE- 10

MONOLOGUE POEM

In this challenge you have to write a Monologue Poem in which nature(speaker) is addressing the humans(silent listener) on the revenge She is taking on them as a result of their malefic deeds towards Her. 

A Monologue Poem is the one in the form of a speech or narrative by an imagined person, in which the speaker inadvertently reveals aspects of their character while describing a particular situation or series of events to a silent listener.

A NEW DAWN

CHALLENGE- 10 MONOLOGUE POEM In this challenge you have to write a Monologue Poem in which nature(speaker) is addressing the humans(silent listener) on the revenge She is taking on them as a result of their malefic deeds towards Her. A Monologue Poem is the one in the form of a speech or narrative by an imagined person, in which the speaker inadvertently reveals aspects of their character while describing a particular situation or series of events to a silent listener. #Challenge #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #wrscribblezone #yqwritosphere #wsscribblestorm #wsanewdawn #wsmp

read more
Born and brought up in my lap
Yet you slowly ripped my life off me..
How dare you..?
Films of oils toxicities my world of fauna..
The clouds of dark smokes blurred my visions..
You broke the hell on me
How dare you..?
Well now life is a Circle,
What you give is what you get.
Now I will Scream silently In your ears;
Making you go insane;
I will melt the glacials, drowning your Eden,
I will burn your skin with hellish beams,
And the rain which melt down the crops.
Yes I will avenge for all bruises you inflicted.
Yes I am nature. CHALLENGE- 10

MONOLOGUE POEM

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification