Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best awardpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best awardpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tamil short films award winning love story, wisława szymborska love at first sight, dronacharya award is given to, ashapurna devi jnanpith award for which book, like i do awa,

• 11 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Dr.J.Kavitha

In today's #rapidfire, write a #5linepoem where the first, third and fifth line rhymes with the word medal. The second and fourth with the word reward. #awardpoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Everytime since I fell
I soon myself stood:
I believe those who smile
after standing, that they encouraged
than those who just advised after-fall. In today's #rapidfire, write a #5linepoem where the first, third and fifth line rhymes with the word medal. The second and fourth with the word reward. #awardpoem 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

In today's #rapidfire, write a #5linepoem where the first, third and fifth line rhymes with the word medal. The second and fourth with the word reward. #awardpoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I had to cross the hurdle
If only to get a reward
I continued to pedal
It was hard
I did it and proved my mettle In today's #rapidfire, write a #5linepoem where the first, third and fifth line rhymes with the word medal. The second and fourth with the word reward. #awardpoem 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi mannulalji Agrawal

read more
My fingers ... paddle 
Winning seems hard ...
Scribbling ....  surpassing each hurdle
It's not the fame that my pen ... Guard
It believes in ardle (high valor)
- Aditi kapeesh Agrawal
भावार्थ - महज कलम थाम लेने से जीत या शोहरत नहीँ होती कलम का निर्भीक न्यायसंगत साहसी सदुपयोग ही उसकी सही मायने में लेखक की जीत है।

In today's #rapidfire, write a #5linepoem where the first, third and fifth line rhymes with the word medal. The second and fourth with the word reward. #awardpoem 

Sakshi Jasrotia

read more

The aim wasn’t to get a medal,
I think I was most underscored,
When others were racing, I begun to peddle,
Disheartened, I won’t stay, but I was on record,
Achievement was to play, that was my learning right from the cradle.
 In today's #rapidfire, write a #5linepoem where the first, third and fifth line rhymes with the word medal. The second and fourth with the word reward. #awardpoem 

Varadhan P M

read more

My dog in the Kennel
  After a struggle, came first
And won the Gold Medal
  Amidst stiff competition in the Dog show
 With Ribbons pink and purple 🟣💜

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

The series of happenings going in Ph D life ✨ #Phdlife #phdthuglife #poems_with_priya In today's #rapidfire, write a #5linepoem where the first, third and fifth line rhymes with the word medal. The second and fourth with the word reward. #awardpoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Research scholar synthesized single crystal,
Characterised its properties in record;
Studied it's parameters in specific time interval,
Presented the findings for best paper award..
And article published in high impact factor journal..! The series of happenings going in Ph D life ✨

#phdlife #phdthuglife #poems_with_priya

No Name

read more
If you wrote about someone then it became a reward, 
If you wrote about someone's life then it became award In today's #rapidfire, write a #5linepoem where the first, third and fifth line rhymes with the word medal. The second and fourth with the word reward. #awardpoem 

No Name

read more
I am getting the award today but I wasn't happy, 
Because i wrote poem to give a purpose to my life not to get an award for this In today's #rapidfire, write a #5linepoem where the first, third and fifth line rhymes with the word medal. The second and fourth with the word reward. #awardpoem 

Dr Upama Singh

read more
My hard work paid off and played a big role in reaching my beautiful goal
I devoted my whole life to find this happiness
I found my destination of success
the name of mine on the page of famous science journal
it is award of my all life's hurdle  In today's #rapidfire, write a #5linepoem where the first, third and fifth line rhymes with the word medal. The second and fourth with the word reward. #awardpoem 

Tarot Card Reader Neha Mathur

read more
Angel Guides and Masters blessings are my Medal 
There presence in my life is much more than a reward,
Before them my life was on a soft pedal,
In my success kitty, there was no achievement record,
Now, I am riding on fast paced horse of recognition sitting on a knowledge saddle. In today's #rapidfire, write a #5linepoem where the first, third and fifth line rhymes with the word medal. The second and fourth with the word reward. #awardpoem 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification