Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best examhallpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best examhallpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about exam pics with quotes, exam status for whatsapp in hindi, how to conduct a mental status exam, good luck to your exam message, best of luck for exam sms in marathi,

• 12 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Elankumaran

At Exam hall 😑 #ExamsOfLife #exam #examhallpoem #Comdey #Fun #Comedy

read more

Chitra Iyer

Imagine you're inside the exam hall and the examiner asks you to write a poem. What do you write about? Feel free to choose the topic/subject of your choice. :) #examhallpoem #rapidfire My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The quill quivers
I shiver
The pen leaks
I sleep
The paper soaks
Scary tears
The mind's a blur
Dammit! It's Maths fever

Imagine you're inside the exam hall and the examiner asks you to write a poem. What do you write about? Feel free to choose the topic/subject of your choice. :) #examhallpoem #rapidfire 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Inthira Shini

Imagine you're inside the exam hall and the examiner asks you to write a poem. What do you write about? Feel free to choose the topic/subject of your choice. :) #examhallpoem #rapidfire My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I love Maths and I am so curious
 to know about the value x 
or its ex and principles 
to find it's angel 
If I write it well 
and I can get A grade 
taking it as reward .
 Imagine you're inside the exam hall and the examiner asks you to write a poem. What do you write about? Feel free to choose the topic/subject of your choice. :) #examhallpoem #rapidfire 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Tapoja Das

Imagine you're inside the exam hall and the examiner asks you to write a poem. What do you write about? Feel free to choose the topic/subject of your choice. :) #examhallpoem #rapidfire My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine #tapojaquote #khwahish Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I can't write the cloud of sadness
Which has been pouring for years;
I can't write that suppressed love 
which has been untouched so long;
I can write - 
The confession of the 
years, hours, minutes and seconds 
Of the memoir of us.  Imagine you're inside the exam hall and the examiner asks you to write a poem. What do you write about? Feel free to choose the topic/subject of your choice. :) #examhallpoem #rapidfire 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine #tapojaquote #khwahish

Anuj Jain

read more
Tough is this poem 
But what is in life easy
Haiku attempted Imagine you're inside the exam hall and the examiner asks you to write a poem. What do you write about? Feel free to choose the topic/subject of your choice. :) #examhallpoem #rapidfire 

Varadhan P M

read more
I praise you Question paper
You only know what
I don't know!
You never test my
Knowledge, but
My Ignorance 
Always!  Imagine you're inside the exam hall and the examiner asks you to write a poem. What do you write about? Feel free to choose the topic/subject of your choice. :) #examhallpoem #rapidfire 

The Dream Doodler

Imagine you're inside the exam hall and the examiner asks you to write a poem. What do you write about? Feel free to choose the topic/subject of your choice. :) #examhallpoem #rapidfire Lol anything but a poem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Dear sir,

Normally we don't get to write like what we want,
but write what you write or somebody else wrote,
but now, that you are giving this chance,
because you caught me 'red handed',
I was writing poem in my question paper,
promise me that you'll give me my due recognition
and respect my passion for words.

Secondly, promise me you'll not cut marks 
and keep it for the poet on my poem.

Do you now understand, 
why I write poems over questions
and not with the answers?  Imagine you're inside the exam hall and the examiner asks you to write a poem. What do you write about? Feel free to choose the topic/subject of your choice. :) #examhallpoem #rapidfire 

Lol anything but a poem

सरफिरी®

read more
It's nothing different
than my life.
when I see 
my question paper
I say I can solve everything.
But when I actually 
jump into it,
everything seems like a puzzle.
A puzzle that is 
no less than trouble. Imagine you're inside the exam hall and the examiner asks you to write a poem. What do you write about? Feel free to choose the topic/subject of your choice. :) #examhallpoem #rapidfire 

Aruna Menon

read more
In the exam hall of life 
Everything is written 
in indelible ink 

There are no erasers 
There are no lasers 
What you do 
Stays with you 

For a lifetime 
And more 

Her Sunset

read more
I have no words to write
I want to write something
Worthy and meaningful
I want to write about me
I feel like I am not worthful 
Or meaningful to anyone
May be it was my mistake
May be it is I am of no use
May be they lost intrest in me
It's all my assumptions
I have no words to speak.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification