Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thateyecontact Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thateyecontact Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about pyar to hona hi tha, pata nahi tha pyar me itna meetha dard hota hai, tha dil bekarar hai, pehle to kabhi kabhi gham tha lyrics, shishe ka tha dil,

• 2 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Abid

Collab with us on #thateyecontact and express ur views on this beautiful background. #magentazone #collabwithyqrestzone #yqrz #yqbaba #yqrestzone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
made me go blank.  Collab with us on #thateyecontact and express ur views on this beautiful background. 
#magentazone
#collabwithyqrestzone #yqrz
#yqbaba #yqrestzone   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rest Zone

Abid

Collab with us on #thateyecontact and express ur views on this beautiful background. #magentazone #collabwithyqrestzone #yqrz #yqbaba #yqrestzone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
Made sure that I did not blink even for a second..
She had me enchanted, I have opened my soul and body for her.  Collab with us on #thateyecontact and express ur views on this beautiful background. 
#magentazone

Abid

Collab with us on #thateyecontact and express ur views on this beautiful background. #magentazone #abid_hussain #collabwithyqrestzone #yqrz #yqbaba #yqrestzone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
                        which pushed me into a daze,
I was bewitched by you with a mere gaze.
Those kohl lined eyes and the curled eye lashes,
Gave me another reason to sing your praise.  Collab with us on #thateyecontact and express ur views on this beautiful background. 
#magentazone
#abid_hussain 

Durga Kannan

Collab with us on #thateyecontact and express ur views on this beautiful background. #collabwithyqrestzone #yqrz #yqbaba #yqrestzone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
Where time stands still
Every moment ethereal
Blissfully unaware
of happenings around
Is a moment etched for eternity Collab with us on #thateyecontact and express ur views on this beautiful background. 

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification