Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mytypoquote Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mytypoquote Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

srilatha lion

My typo quote 

Her wdors give mroe kcik than wnie
That'why I awlyas tlak to her #yqbaba #mytypoquote #yqrestzone #twoliner #freshthoughts #spellingmistake #collabwithrestzone

Durga Kannan

Hey wiretrs, Tadoy we hvae a new cahlgelne for you all. Ecah of you msut witre two leins wtih all seplinlg msitkaes in it. Were you able to read the above? Yes, our human mind can decipher words even if they are jumbled and misspelt. 🤯 ☆ But, remember there is a rule. You must keep the first and last letter same. You must shuffle only the middle letters in order to make the word readable. ☆ We'll feature the best ones (Font: VT323) #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #cinemagraph #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #mytypoquote

read more
I lveod you the vrey fsrit tmie I saw you
And tehn I flel in lvoe wtih you ervey snilge tmie Hey wiretrs,
Tadoy we hvae a new cahlgelne for you all. Ecah of you msut witre two leins wtih all seplinlg msitkaes in it. 

Were you able to read the above? Yes, our human mind can decipher words even if they are jumbled and misspelt. 🤯

☆ But, remember there is a rule. You must keep the first and last letter same. You must shuffle only the middle letters in order to make the word readable. 
☆ We'll feature the best ones
(Font: VT323)

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification