Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best billboardpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best billboardpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about kisaan bill kya hai, kisaan bill 2020 in hindi, nominees of billboard awards 2020, nhi bill, chuha nikla bil se happy new year dil se,

• 11 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Dr.J.Kavitha

#rapidfire starts now. Imagine you were asked to write a 3 line poem on a billboard, which will be displayed across India. What would you write?#billboardpoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Living with lovely heart is good
But whenever heart breaks 
Send your brain without fail to console . #Rapidfire starts now. Imagine you were asked to write a 3 line poem on a billboard, which will be displayed across India. What would you write?#billboardpoem

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Abhishek Mishra

#rapidfire starts now. Imagine you were asked to write a 3 line poem on a billboard, which will be displayed across India. What would you write?#billboardpoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Time doesn't have Time, So don’t wast it. 

Don't just think, Start doing.

Mental peace is very important, so find a place where you can find peace #Rapidfire starts now. Imagine you were asked to write a 3 line poem on a billboard, which will be displayed across India. What would you write?#billboardpoem

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
I am stared at for a reason
Don't I awaken something in you? 
Well, I am your curiosity getting the better of you

#Rapidfire starts now. Imagine you were asked to write a 3 line poem on a billboard, which will be displayed across India. What would you write?#billboardpoem

Aman Chaudhary

read more
You seem so delightful and lucrative. 
As long as I peep into your profuse display, 
That is enough to tempt and lose my consciousness.  #Rapidfire starts now. Imagine you were asked to write a 3 line poem on a billboard, which will be displayed across India. What would you write?#billboardpoem

Varadhan P M

read more
Bubbles, big and small , colourful a few

Born to burst , again and again in air they flew!

But not the same everytime fresh and new!  #Rapidfire starts now. Imagine you were asked to write a 3 line poem on a billboard, which will be displayed across India. What would you write?#billboardpoem

Aman Chaudhary

read more
You seem so delightful and lucrative. 
As long as I peep into your profuse display, 
That is enough to tempt and lose my consciousness.  #Rapidfire starts now. Imagine you were asked to write a 3 line poem on a billboard, which will be displayed across India. What would you write?#billboardpoem

Batul Hafiji

#rapidfire starts now. Imagine you were asked to write a 3 line poem on a billboard, which will be displayed across India. What would you write?#billboardpoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be #quotesbybatulhafiji #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Lie

read more
Beware of that evil eye,
Whose words of democracy,
Are nothing but sugar-coated lie.  #Rapidfire starts now. Imagine you were asked to write a 3 line poem on a billboard, which will be displayed across India. What would you write?#billboardpoem

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be #quotesbybatulhafiji #YourQuoteAndMine
#lie

Anbu Azhaki

read more
Like the dry tongue of a puppy in the desert... my money purse dries up when she pays her school fees... #Rapidfire starts now. Imagine you were asked to write a 3 line poem on a billboard, which will be displayed across India. What would you write?#billboardpoem

Meenakshi M

read more

I want my name with a fame on billboard....
So that after seeing me there everyone's breath remains on hold....
There must be soothing weather dew drops on trees of road 😊.... #Rapidfire starts now. Imagine you were asked to write a 3 line poem on a billboard, which will be displayed across India. What would you write?#billboardpoem

Ranjani Loganathan

read more
For the love is eternal,
The beauty , depth of our love,
Ruling the skies and eternity for the years to come. #Rapidfire starts now. Imagine you were asked to write a 3 line poem on a billboard, which will be displayed across India. What would you write?#billboardpoem

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification