Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rzhome Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rzhome Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Anuj Jain

Loneliness
A day without you i spent anyhow
A week somehow  i managed too
A month i was miserable then
A year i am no more keen for you
Even if you are to come now
I would prefer my loneliness. #cinemagraph
#aestheticthoughts 
#atnapowrimo 
#napowrimo 
#at1by30poems 
#rzhome

Durga Kannan

Hello Resties! April is National Poetry Writing Month. A month where you hone your poetry writing skills by giving yourself a challenge to write a poem every day of the month! Use your observation skills, discover your unique style with us. We would be giving you simple word prompts each day, with suitable backgrounds this April to help you write! Today's Word ~ HOME 🎁The best poems will be featured on a daily basis! #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #rznaprowrimo #naprowrimo20 #rzhome

read more
It's not just made of bricks
But, hearts woven together
With love and affection
Care and concern
Unconditionally being there
for one another in hard times
and having a gala time
during good times. Hello Resties!

April is National Poetry Writing Month. A month where you hone your poetry writing skills by giving yourself a challenge to write a poem every day of the month! Use your observation skills, discover your unique style with us. We would be giving you simple word prompts each day, with suitable backgrounds this April to help you write! 

Today's Word ~ HOME

🎁The best poems will be featured on a daily basis!

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification