Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best tossingandturning Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best tossingandturning Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about who won the toss today ipl, who won the toss today, who won the toss, win the toss ipl, win the toss,

• 7 Followers
  • 7 Stories

BINODINI MAHAPATRO

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #tossingandturning #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I remember my mistakes without my fault,
In past  with which I have to dealt.
It chases me, it creates commotion in me .
It breaks me, it parts me.   Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #tossingandturning #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Harish K B

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #tossingandturning #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
your memories possess me like a ghost.  Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #tossingandturning #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #tossingandturning #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Harsh Raj

read more
As long as you are awake, solutions
would be asleep!  Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #tossingandturning #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Harsh Raj

SaraS

read more
I realised, that it was just a beautiful dream.
Where "You" and "I" became "US"  Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #tossingandturning #YourQuoteAndMine

Rohit Bhowmick

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #tossingandturning #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba YourQuote Writers Club YourQuote Open Mics Best of YourQuote Poetry

read more
A beautiful soul comes into my mind and travels through my eyes to my heart with a big smile calming my soul with all the positive vibes which can be found inside her.... Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #tossingandturning #YourQuoteAndMine
YourQuote Writers Club YourQuote Open Mics Best of YourQuote Poetry

Meenakshi M

read more
I miss my beloved mother 😒 Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #tossingandturning #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #tossingandturning #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
I have headache due to superstition. Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #tossingandturning #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification