Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best gettingenoughsleep Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best gettingenoughsleep Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about getting over the one you love, how to get over someone you see everyday, breaking up and getting back together quotes, how to get rid of a boy who likes you, get you the moon kina,

• 13 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Sweety PIe💚

721 #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #gettingenoughsleep #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
NO
I am not asleep —  dreams are actually becoming a reality.
Unfortunately, things are pretty quiet in world right now.
Looks like that good luck spell is finally starting to work its magic... #721 #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #gettingenoughsleep #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

Collab and take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #gettingenoughsleep #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

This is the most common question
For me when anyone know my routine they suddenly ask me 😂
And yes i also ask to me 😅 Collab and take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #gettingenoughsleep #YourQuoteAndMine

Sita Prasad

Collab and take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #gettingenoughsleep #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Yes, because I am a sleep lover. It drives away all the pain and calms my ever wandering brain.  Collab and take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #gettingenoughsleep #YourQuoteAndMine

Karmveer Singh

read more
Just ask someone are you fine dude? 
maybe you'll became the reason of his calmness  Collab and take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #gettingenoughsleep #YourQuoteAndMine

Arpita Mohanty

read more
'Sorry... No'
'But you should it's hazardous if u won't sleep properly'.
'How could I sleep when my eyes won't let me get your image out of it'?
 Collab and take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #gettingenoughsleep #YourQuoteAndMine

Arpita Mohanty

read more
'Sorry... No'
'But you should it's hazardous if u won't sleep properly'.
'How could I sleep when my eyes won't let me get your image out of it'?
 Collab and take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #gettingenoughsleep #YourQuoteAndMine

SaraS

read more
Enough sleep?

What's that?

It's been ages that i haven't slept peacefully, after he left.....  Collab and take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #gettingenoughsleep #YourQuoteAndMine

Vaishnavi Nair

read more
Nope..... ghosts from past and woes for future never let my eyes rest peacefully  Collab and take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #gettingenoughsleep #YourQuoteAndMine

साहस

read more
No and Never
I am fullysleep in past days
So I don't think about full sleeping
Sort term sleeping and enjoying
All of ,it's great  Collab and take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #gettingenoughsleep #YourQuoteAndMine

Meenakshi M

read more
No, I don't get but I always wished to have enough sleep cuddling with my sweet pillow 😴 🤗 Collab and take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #gettingenoughsleep #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification