Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best boundaryin10words Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best boundaryin10words Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about boundary value analysis belong to mcq, boundary value analysis belong to, bound to happen, bound by love meaning, bound meaning in hindi,

• 16 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Sanchali Desai

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #boundaryin10words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 A fine line between what you feel and what you show  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #boundaryin10words 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #boundaryin10words #chitshighlight My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Restricting comments on quotes 
only to those who follow you Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #boundaryin10words 

#chitshighlight

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Aman Chaudhary

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #boundaryin10words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Your nudge is a massive product that plays so vital.  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #boundaryin10words 

Likhita

read more
 Line which limits others
drawn because of my own limitations  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #boundaryin10words 

Inthira Shini

read more
It is the devil
 to create war
 and ruin peace.  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #boundaryin10words 

Inthira Shini

read more
We can save own self respect
between the imaginary line.q Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #boundaryin10words 

sanjana

read more
There are unbound mysteries to safeguard the journey of life! Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #boundaryin10words 

Varadhan P M

read more
Limits on all sides with plenty of freedom inside!  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #boundaryin10words 

Aman Chaudhary

read more
Your nudge is a massive product that plays so vital.  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #boundaryin10words 

rjwrites .

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #boundaryin10words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote

read more
Ab tmhre diye phoolo se tmhri khushbu murjhane lagti h,
Ab tumhri yaad phir satane lagti h
Lagta h tm aayoge,
Par ab tumhare aane ki umeed dhudlane se lagi h.
Aa jayo ek bar atbar karna h tumhri aakho m apni tasaveer ka dedar karna hai. Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #boundaryin10words 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification