Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rzwish Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rzwish Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 9 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Abid

Hello Resties! April is National Poetry Writing Month. A month where you hone your poetry writing skills by giving yourself a challenge to write a poem every day of the month! Use your observation skills, discover your unique style with us. We would be giving you simple word/topic prompts each day, with suitable backgrounds this April to help you write! Today's Topic ~ WISH 🎁The best poems will be featured on a daily basis! #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqsayyed #Napowrimo20 #rznapowrimo #rzwish

read more
Those who 'wish' 
are themselves locked 
and imprisoned 
and those who 
can change things 
are out on the streets.

Now is the time to be 
Calm and patient
ensuring the virus 
by itself retreats.  Hello Resties!

April is National Poetry Writing Month. A month where you hone your poetry writing skills by giving yourself a challenge to write a poem every day of the month! Use your observation skills, discover your unique style with us. We would be giving you simple word/topic prompts each day, with suitable backgrounds this April to help you write! 

Today's Topic ~ WISH

🎁The best poems will be featured on a daily basis!

Soulmate (Yuhee)

Hello Resties! April is National Poetry Writing Month. A month where you hone your poetry writing skills by giving yourself a challenge to write a poem every day of the month! Use your observation skills, discover your unique style with us. We would be giving you simple word/topic prompts each day, with suitable backgrounds this April to help you write! Today's Topic ~ WISH 🎁The best poems will be featured on a daily basis! #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #NAPOWRIMO #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #Napowrimo20 #rznapowrimo #rzwish

read more
me enlightenment Hello Resties!

April is National Poetry Writing Month. A month where you hone your poetry writing skills by giving yourself a challenge to write a poem every day of the month! Use your observation skills, discover your unique style with us. We would be giving you simple word/topic prompts each day, with suitable backgrounds this April to help you write! 

Today's Topic ~ WISH

Anuj Jain

Hello Resties! April is National Poetry Writing Month. A month where you hone your poetry writing skills by giving yourself a challenge to write a poem every day of the month! Use your observation skills, discover your unique style with us. We would be giving you simple word/topic prompts each day, with suitable backgrounds this April to help you write! Today's Topic ~ WISH 🎁The best poems will be featured on a daily basis! #yqbaba #NAPOWRIMO #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #Napowrimo20 #rznapowrimo #rzwish

read more

I wished for a maiden with long dark hair,
I craved for one with rippling tresses,
I longed for one with dark dark eyes,
I hankered for one with large black pupils,
I aspired for one with dazzling white teeth,
I coveted one with rosy pink lips,
I desired silken plaits and long eye lashes,
I yearned for that lovely complexion,
I lusted for those polished round shoulders,
I itched for those tapering dainty fingers,
I missed the low tremolous counteralto,
But my wish was met in you
You the most fair and beautiful of them all.
Now i wish no more
You are the one for me for now and forevermore.
 Hello Resties!

Today's Topic ~ WISH

sehar

Hello Resties! April is National Poetry Writing Month. A month where you hone your poetry writing skills by giving yourself a challenge to write a poem every day of the month! Use your observation skills, discover your unique style with us. We would be giving you simple word/topic prompts each day, with suitable backgrounds this April to help you write! Today's Topic ~ WISH 🎁The best poems will be featured on a daily basis! #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #NAPOWRIMO #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #Napowrimo20 #rznapowrimo #rzwish

read more
A desire in heart
which our mind wants to be fulfilled...

But granting it
is decision of universe...
 Hello Resties!

Today's Topic ~ WISH

Ekta Gour

read more
I wish you had
 time for me but
 ok you always
 value family. Hello Resties!

Today's Topic ~ WISH

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

Hello Resties! April is National Poetry Writing Month. A month where you hone your poetry writing skills by giving yourself a challenge to write a poem every day of the month! Use your observation skills, discover your unique style with us. We would be giving you simple word/topic prompts each day, with suitable backgrounds this April to help you write! Today's Topic ~ WISH 🎁The best poems will be featured on a daily basis! #YourQuoteAndMine #NAPOWRIMO #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #Napowrimo20 #rznapowrimo #rzwish #dreamingvet

read more
Wish is an imaginary portion
Which forces us to live our life with devotion 
 Hello Resties!

Today's Topic ~ WISH

Ameer

Hello Resties! April is National Poetry Writing Month. A month where you hone your poetry writing skills by giving yourself a challenge to write a poem every day of the month! Use your observation skills, discover your unique style with us. We would be giving you simple word/topic prompts each day, with suitable backgrounds this April to help you write! Today's Topic ~ WISH 🎁The best poems will be featured on a daily basis! #YourQuoteAndMine #NAPOWRIMO #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #Napowrimo20 #rznapowrimo #rzwish #mr_poems

read more
If I am asked
To make a wish ,
Then I would order
A healthy delicious dish

If someone give 
Me a wish to ask ,
Then I would keep him
To complete my task .

If I could wish 
To buy a car,
Then I would drive
Long and far .

I would wish
To have a house,
Where I live happily
Without disturbance mouse .

I would wish
To have a plane ,
Which I could ride
And fly over the rain .

Hello Resties!

Today's Topic ~ WISH

Durga Kannan

read more
Wish, the prerogative
Of every individual
To translate it into reality
A conscious choice
Needing constant effort
Self motivation and focus
 Hello Resties!

Today's Topic ~ WISH

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification