Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ATificouldshapeclouds Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ATificouldshapeclouds Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about yade yad ati hai, ram naam ati meetha hai, lappe ati hai dua, apki yad bhot ati hai ye dost shayri 0, atif aslam tu mohabbat hai,

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Chitra Iyer

OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATificouldshapeclouds • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 What if you could give a shape to the clouds...? Think about it and write about that shape.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
they would take the shape of my moods
of my thoughts
of my vision
without clouding them

OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATificouldshapeclouds • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚  

What if you could give a shape to the clouds...? Think about it and write about that shape.✨

• Must use hashtag:  #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

Soulmate (Yuhee)

OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATificouldshapeclouds • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 What if you could give a shape to the clouds...? Think about it and write about that shape.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
a white horse 🦄 OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATificouldshapeclouds • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚  

What if you could give a shape to the clouds...? Think about it and write about that shape.✨

Ar. Smitha

OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATificouldshapeclouds • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 What if you could give a shape to the clouds...? Think about it and write about that shape.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts #smithasunkara

read more
I would shape into the words, 
Of my poems written for you, 
And let it travel to your city, 
To make you feel my love.  OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATificouldshapeclouds • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚  

🎶💃soul Of Music ❣️

OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATificouldshapeclouds • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 What if you could give a shape to the clouds...? Think about it and write about that shape.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #truelove #momlove #preethirockz #aloneliferacer #chochi #rockz_the_RAcer

read more

I make it in the shape of mother and the baby 

Which always makes me remember that mother is the sweetest and loveliest one 
   And later I just stop watching clouds to rush near my mom throwing away the mobile and feeling my mom's love and care  OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATificouldshapeclouds • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚  

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification