Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rockstarwrites Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rockstarwrites Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about rockstar love and hip hop, socha hai rock on lyrics, the parent rock of slate is, love shayari rocks 390, gujju rocks love,

• 2 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Shalini Sinha

Just for fun!! A conversation between me and relatives(best enemy of the world). #laughter #comedyquote #RelativelyRelatable #rockstarwrites #lifeisamixture #sometimefunny

read more
After completing your degree, a conversation:

Relatives: so what's next are you planning for future?
Me: To become a writer.
Relatives: oh nice, so which book you thought to write?
Me: MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS✍️

RELATIVES sh😂ck, ME r🤣cks.
 Just for fun!!
A conversation between me and relatives(best enemy of the world).
#laughter #comedyquote #relativelyrelatable #rockstarwrites #lifeisamixture #sometimefunny

🎶💃soul Of Music ❣️

Maturity is loving to be alone and Never believing in others People are specific and each have their specific needs and reasons .few judge you : don't care , few hate you : never care ,few fake you : never feel ,few love you : just respect . The best thing is staying alone and happy .❤️ #rockstarwrites#rockthethingsalone #aloneliferacer#preethirockz #guitargirl Hey writer! #YourQuoteAndMine #cartoonsworld #wheneverithink

read more
Of all the past things 
I only feel onething 
In my life there's no need of any companion 
I can rock the things  alone  Maturity is loving to be alone and Never believing in others 
People are specific and each have their specific needs and reasons .few judge you : don't care , few hate you : never care ,few fake you : never feel ,few love you : just respect .
The best thing is staying alone and happy .❤️
#rockstarwrites#rockthethingsalone
#aloneliferacer#preethirockz
#guitargirl
Hey writer!

🎶💃soul Of Music ❣️

Just accept the truth 🔥🔥 #preethirockz #aloneliferacer #guitargirl #rockstarwrites

read more
Don't loose hopes 
Put your efforts towards your passion 
Because one day life turns in the way you wish and wanted to be . Just accept the truth 🔥🔥
#preethirockz #aloneliferacer #guitargirl #rockstarwrites

🎶💃soul Of Music ❣️

Listen ! Things /people are beyond what we think and how we see . A positive attitude always deserves the best . A negative mind always gets the negative reflectives back ....like the Newton's third law of motion....in that way every reaction has equal and opposite reaction . Listen ! Don't try to make obstructions for construction . In this short life live as you wish and play ,pray,love,learn with a swag 🤟🤟✌️. #preethirockz #aloneliferacer #chochi #guitargirl #rockstarwrites #Weirdo

read more
A beautiful painting is always beautiful !

A colourful painting seems beautiful for few .
It seems gloomy or annoying for few.
For few it seems nothing .
But for the heartful 💓 ones it's always beautiful ...
In beautifing and degrading the painting never looses it's actual theme and beauty .
Beauty is beyond what you think !
Pukaron  se koy bhi farak nahi padega!!✌️ Listen !
Things /people are beyond what we think and how we see .
A positive attitude always deserves the best .
A negative mind always gets the negative reflectives back ....like the Newton's third law of motion....in that way every reaction has equal and opposite reaction .
Listen ! Don't try to make obstructions for construction .
In this short life live as you wish and play ,pray,love,learn with a swag 🤟🤟✌️.
#preethirockz #aloneliferacer #chochi #guitargirl #rockstarwrites #weirdo

🎶💃soul Of Music ❣️

😁 OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATtomandjerrymeme • A Meme Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 🤩 To lighten up your mood, your favourite AT has again come up with a meme challenge. 😎 Add your witty words to our meme background. 😁 Must use hashtags: #aestheticthoughts • Invite your friends to try it. 😎 #Collab Collaborating with Aesthetic Thoughts #preethirockz #aloneliferacer #chochi #guitargirl #rockstarwrites

read more
When there's a new 
announcement that 
lockdown extends till 3 weeks more......

All the pubg  players :
Din bhar aur raath bhar 
zindagi bhar pubg khelenge ...

Ghar mei maa ji ...
Din bhar aur zindagi bhar pakwaan banthe jaana....😒 😁 OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATtomandjerrymeme • A Meme Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 🤩 

To lighten up your mood, your favourite AT has again come up with a meme challenge. 😎 Add your witty words to our meme background. 😁

Must use hashtags: #aestheticthoughts 

• Invite your friends to try it. 😎 #collab 
Collaborating with Aesthetic Thoughts

🎶💃soul Of Music ❣️

Worth the worthiest 
Value the valuable 
Love the lovable 
Hate the selfish 🤙🏻
Care the needy
Serve the poor 
Make your life reasonable

Inspired ,inspire , inspiration #preethirockz #aloneliferacer #iinspire #guitargirl #aestheticthoughts #musicislife #rockstarwrites

🎶💃soul Of Music ❣️

Aadhar karmon ka parinaam hei 

Believe in KARMA  #preethirockz #aloneliferacer #chochi#broken #rockstarwrites #guitargirl

🎶💃soul Of Music ❣️

The philosophy #preethirockz #aloneliferacer #chochi #rockstarwrites #guitargirl

🎶💃soul Of Music ❣️

Wings of wisdom are like 

(Collab)

#collaberatingwithmanasa 
#collabwithme #aesthesticthoughts #preethirockz #rockstarwrites

🎶💃soul Of Music ❣️

Wings of wisdom are like 

(Collab)

#collaberatingwithmanasa 
#collabwithme #aesthesticthoughts #preethirockz #rockstarwrites
loader
Home