Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best aintitheone Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best aintitheone Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dr sax love ain t no sunshine, miki howard ain t nobody like you, brett dennen ain t gonna lose you, ain i akbari, qurat ul ain balouch mera ishq,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

🎶💃soul Of Music ❣️

Don't blame anyone for your bad experiences that's the work of cowards .brave people are always able to accept whether the result is good or bad .learn from experiences do not blame from experiences #aintitheone #preethirockz #guitargirl #aloneliferacer #brokenpromises

read more
THERE'S NOTHING TO BLAME YOU NOW :
Ain't I the one who had replied your question 
Ain't I the one who had welcomed you into my life 
Ain't I the one who couldn't see your reality which was behind your fake smile and fake talks 
Ain't I the one who had hurt you once and being hurted till now 
Ain't the one who had let you be the part of my life 
Ain't I the one who had gave you lenience on my life 
Ain't I the one who had cared you more than myself 
Finally  
Ain't I the one who had let you break me into pieces 
Ain't I the one who is now striving to search my broken pieces of heart to strich it together with a needle of happiness  Don't blame anyone for your bad experiences that's the work of cowards .brave people are always able to accept whether the result is good or bad .learn from experiences do not blame from experiences 
#aintitheone
#preethirockz #guitargirl #aloneliferacer #brokenpromises

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification