Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best unsettlingtogether Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best unsettlingtogether Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about shaan aaj unse milna hai, raho me unse, dil kehta hai chal unse mil whatsapp status video download, dil kehta hai chal unse mil whatsapp status, unsettling meaning in hindi,

• 12 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Osho Jain

Here's a #lovepoem prompt for #NAPOWRIMO in case the afternoon prompt seemed difficult or boring. Write a proposal song which is about #unsettlingtogether. Imagine an unconventional life after union of two people. A life filled with motion and travel maybe, a life underlined by distance, a life of loss together. Take it your way. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻🌻I guess you have got what is societal norms.

read more
I will...
But,
Will you settle in my unsettled life...
It's methodically unsettled but,
Surely beautiful...
Let's garner this unsettled life together...
Though, we met inadvertently by destiny but seems we know each other from centuries...
Let's corroborate this unsettled love with settled note...
We will meet each other someday before this anxious society throw us amid societal norms...
Osho jain 🌻
 Here's a #lovepoem prompt for #NaPoWriMo in case the afternoon prompt seemed difficult or boring.

Write a proposal song which is about #unsettlingtogether. Imagine an unconventional life after union of two people. A life filled with motion and travel maybe, a life underlined by distance, a life of loss together. Take it your way.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻🌻I guess you have got what is societal norms.

Bizz_are_ Soul

Here's a #lovepoem prompt for #NAPOWRIMO in case the afternoon prompt seemed difficult or boring. Write a proposal song which is about #unsettlingtogether. Imagine an unconventional life after union of two people. A life filled with motion and travel maybe, a life underlined by distance, a life of loss together. Take it your way. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqquotes #endofrelationship

read more
break all ties,
burn all those dreams,
which we could have dreamt,
together...
Come, let's forget all the memories,
we created,being together...
Come, let's untangle our hearts
which once throbbed for us... Here's a #lovepoem prompt for #NaPoWriMo in case the afternoon prompt seemed difficult or boring.

Write a proposal song which is about #unsettlingtogether. Imagine an unconventional life after union of two people. A life filled with motion and travel maybe, a life underlined by distance, a life of loss together. Take it your way.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#yqbaba 
#yqquotes 
#endofrelationship

Anaya Agarwal

Here's a #lovepoem prompt for #NAPOWRIMO in case the afternoon prompt seemed difficult or boring. Write a proposal song which is about #unsettlingtogether. Imagine an unconventional life after union of two people. A life filled with motion and travel maybe, a life underlined by distance, a life of loss together. Take it your way. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
..but after the lockdown gets over..

Because I am sure u can't swim the 

entire Atlantic to reach me..

..in present circumstances with no 

flights available😌
 Here's a #lovepoem prompt for #NaPoWriMo in case the afternoon prompt seemed difficult or boring.

Utsha Roy

Here's a #lovepoem prompt for #NAPOWRIMO #unsettlingtogether #YourQuoteAndMine #Collab #CollabChallenge #him love Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
We don't need to start afresh
With wooful words
I will be clumsy while you stay clear
Dividing responsibilities
Dancing to the tune of hardrocks
Eating pizza on a dull afternoon
Binging old classics and cuddle sessions
Fight over and over again 
Even when we are unbearable 
We will want to be loved again Here's a #lovepoem prompt for #napowrimo #unsettlingtogether #yourquoteandmine #collab #collabchallenge #him #love

Komal Sharma Gupta

Here's a #lovepoem prompt for #NAPOWRIMO in case the afternoon prompt seemed difficult or boring. Write a proposal song which is about #unsettlingtogether. Imagine an unconventional life after union of two people. A life filled with motion and travel maybe, a life underlined by distance, a life of loss together. Take it your way. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tejaswiniaura

read more
Let us walk on our own lines,
far away, far away.

Let words guide our footsteps
each other's way.

Let us unsettle to settle,
settle to unsettle,
our worlds, our words. Here's a #lovepoem prompt for #NaPoWriMo in case the afternoon prompt seemed difficult or boring.

#tejaswiniaura

k. Mishra

Here's a #lovepoem prompt for #NAPOWRIMO in case the afternoon prompt seemed difficult or boring. Write a proposal song which is about #unsettlingtogether. Imagine an unconventional life after union of two people. A life filled with motion and travel maybe, a life underlined by distance, a life of loss together. Take it your way. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
If u agree with me ,come !
Stop counting stars, look to me.i want u to hope. I want u to fight alongside me.i want u  to keep your gaze on me.now the sun is rising.now  all lies are destructive , telling u fear is more  important than hope.
Walk with me to bring hearts to see.do that now ,come, with me.my heart beats so frirst.now am still waiting u.
Come and unsettle with me.

Adyasha Priyadarshini D

Come, unsettle with me,
In my craziness. 
Drench yourself, 
In my silliness.
Long with me,
For the love
That destined for us. 
Come, relish with me
Cherish with me,
All the happiness 
This world beholds for us.
Come, stride with me
Onto the universe of passion. 
Crave with me,
The intensity of my desires. 
Come, let's get enlightened, 
In the depth of our eternal unison.  #yqbaba 
#napowrimo 
#lovepoem 
#unsettlingtogether 
#love 
#desire 
#passion

Srilatha Gugunta

Here's a #lovepoem prompt for #NAPOWRIMO in case the afternoon prompt seemed difficult or boring. Write a proposal song which is about #unsettlingtogether. Imagine an unconventional life after union of two people. A life filled with motion and travel maybe, a life underlined by distance, a life of loss together. Take it your way. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #NAPOWRIMO #napowrimo2020 #yqthoughts #yqbaba

read more
The obstinate stares..
Are pretty treacherous..
That screams to hell..
And seizes the sparks..
Of my curves on the lips..
Silence conquer its place..
Not a kingdom but b'ween us..
No charm left in you..
That reflect back to me..
I call it depression..
Befriended you and me.. Here's a #lovepoem prompt for #NaPoWriMo in case the afternoon prompt seemed difficult or boring.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #napowrimo #napowrimo2020 #yqthoughts #yqbaba

Anil Sharma

read more
and let me make you feel how it feel to be sit like you have nothing in your hand and day by day you are losing your hope. Here's a #lovepoem prompt for #NaPoWriMo in case the afternoon prompt seemed difficult or boring.

Simmi Singh

read more
let me help you undress
don't be afraid to take off your
rusted iron armor
the only blows that you have 
endure now are the kisses 
on your forehead
let me brush the miseries off 
your skinny shoulder that you've 
picked up on your way home
let's leave them at the door
that forever smile might
be straining your muscles
replace it with the crooked one
with a half smile, half love
half of you and half of me 
let's be one together
let's reduce to a speck of dust
let's disappear and be free Here's a #lovepoem prompt for #NaPoWriMo in case the afternoon prompt seemed difficult or boring.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification