Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Adversities Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Adversities Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about adversities in life meaning, adversities in life, adversities meaning in urdu, personalities who have overcome adversities, adversities synonym,

• 5 Followers
  • 6 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Satish Chandra

aaaa #sum

#YQbaba

#SattyLove

#love #situations #adversities #life #desire #copeup #missingher
#burningdesires #regardsoflove

Aparna Singh

Things which are destined to be will happen either by luck or by chance :) #yqbaba #yqenglishquotes #Englishpoetry #luckbychance #Destiny #Adversities #lifequotes #lifethoughts

read more
Luck plays hide and seek in the form of 
chances and adversities...

We often call this game as the
DESTINY OF LIFE .
 Things which are destined to be will happen either by luck or by chance :)
#yqbaba #yqenglishquotes #englishpoetry #luckbychance #destiny #adversities #lifequotes #lifethoughts

Ankit

Avoiding filth by lightning incense stick is not feasible; you have to clean it to save yourself from adversities. #filth #clean #incensestick #adversities #yqbaba

Ankit

Those junctures where you think of achieving your longing dream often turns out to be a blunder; but the realisation of adversity, feeling of guilt, or every complex emotions raising from such, credit you and your cause with a re-engineered outlay in character, or a disposal of non-required prior self. #self #adversities #emotions #actualising #love #yqbaba

Aparna Singh

Things which are destined to be will happen either by luck or by chance :) #yqbaba #yqenglishquotes #Englishpoetry #luckbychance #Destiny #Adversities #lifequotes #lifethoughts

read more
Luck plays hide and seek in the form of 
chances and adversities...

We often call this game as the
DESTINY OF LIFE .
 Things which are destined to be will happen either by luck or by chance :)
#yqbaba #yqenglishquotes #englishpoetry #luckbychance #destiny #adversities #lifequotes #lifethoughts

Kartik Prajapat

#Kae Am i an electron or what? Noo... This should not happen And once again That unanticipated thing happened. Perplexed that am I fortune teller Of my own misfortune ? #Adversities #Pessimism #Negativities #jaundice

read more
Noo... This should not happen 
And once again 
That unanticipated thing happened.
Perplexed that am I  fortune teller
Of my own misfortune ? 

Or have I been weaving thoughts 
by the virtue of perversity ? 

Adversities aren't always the result of
Pessimism !

Don't let your positivity override its rationale.
Because over confidence can also be counter productive.... 

On the other hand, don't be so jaundiced.

#kae Am i an electron or what? 

Noo... This should not happen 
And once again 
That unanticipated thing happened.
Perplexed that am I  fortune teller
Of my own misfortune ?

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification