Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Thezealot Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Thezealot Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about thez meaning in hindi, thez meaning in english, thez, eal meaning, eal,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Sanaie Mehvish🌟

A PHİLOSOPHER  met a DERVİSH one day, and  they instantly hit it off.The TWO talked for DAYS on END, completing each  other's sentences.
    FİNALLY, when they parted company, the PHİLOSOPHER REPORTED of the CONVERSATİON , "ALL THAT İ KNOW, HE SEES".

Next the SUFİ gave  his account: " ALL THAT İ SEE HE KNOWS".
So, the SUFİ THİNKS he "SEES", and the PHİLOSOPHER THİNKS he " kNOWS".
     İN my OPİNİON they see NOTHİNG and know NOTHİNG . Don't they REALİZE  that as SİMPLE, LİMİTED, and ULTİMATELY MORAL HUMAN BEİNGS, we are not expected to know more than we should? 
  The most a human being is capable of attaining is a mere smattering of information about the ALMİGHTY .That's all. Our task is not to interpret GOD'S teachings but to OBEY them! #philosopher #dervish  #Thezealot #thefortyrulesoflove

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification