Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lefttowrite Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lefttowrite Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about shayri when you left place and peoples 0, sometimes pain in left chest, pain in left and right side of stomach, pain in left side of abdomen and back, left side abdominal and back pain,

• 17 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Mishra Kaushal

What's #lefttowrite in the night tonight? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Shanu Kashyap

read more
क्या जरूरत जमीन की ....
 अब ये रिश्ते तो 
जिश्मों में भी दफन किये जाने लगे।। What's #lefttowrite in the night tonight?  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
Collaborating with Shanu Kashyap

kranthi Sowjanya

What's #lefttowrite in the night tonight? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A lot. 
Feelings that cannot be expressed
Emotions that cannot be shown
Love that cannot be described
Pain that cannot be tolerated
Solitude that cannot be shared
Everything and anything. What's #lefttowrite in the night tonight?  #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

What's #lefttowrite in the night tonight? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

read more
I think... It's sorrows 
I remember my sorrows...
I share them with myself...
 I feel vacuum to contemplate those sorrows.... But one thing relieves me... That sorrows never make me feel alone...
They always accompany me like best friend...
Who never leaves... Whatsoever situation falls...
It's not always necessary to live in picnic world of la la land...
Why can't I cry...
Why can't I grieve on situations...
Sometimes... It's okkk to say no to blanket of fake positivity...
But seriously I miss that shoulder on which I can keep my head with river of tears but his magical words to convert those tears into real big smile...
I don't want motivational speech as resource of pipe dream....
But I want his love to understand my words... Osho jain 🌻 What's #lefttowrite in the night tonight?  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

Madhu Jain

What's #lefttowrite in the night tonight? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Alot I have to write about the day and how were my feelings and some memories.  What's #lefttowrite in the night tonight?  #YourQuoteAndMine

Cerebral Derange

What's #lefttowrite in the night tonight? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Colt

read more
There is much to write in night
But busy with recalling past
While staring at roof and holding pillow What's #lefttowrite in the night tonight?  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #colt

Cerebral Derange

What's #lefttowrite in the night tonight? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Colt

read more
There is much to write in night
But busy with recalling past
While staring at roof and holding pillow What's #lefttowrite in the night tonight?  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #colt

Rashmita

read more
Naked truth of cold-hearted world which you can't peel off in the light. What's #lefttowrite in the night tonight?  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ruchi Dhiman

read more
a dark side of starlit night. Though the night is studded with Stars but because of the black background the stars shine. Who knows the gleaming stars in the Sky want to share with us the dark fantasy behind the Stardom . What's #lefttowrite in the night tonight?  #YourQuoteAndMine

Deepali Ghoge

What's #lefttowrite in the night tonight? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote BabanightMoonStarsloneliness

read more
Night..... What's #lefttowrite in the night tonight?  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#night#Moon#Stars#loneliness

Kems Word

What's #lefttowrite in the night tonight? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #kemsword

read more
Everything was written in light,
My words were my feelings,
Which was hugging you tight,
You never realised what damage you did,
After our last fight.
Now
What is left to write at Night What's #lefttowrite in the night tonight?  #YourQuoteAndMine
#kemsword
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification