Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best zentorontoquotes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best zentorontoquotes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about zen quotes on love, shirayuki and zen married, shirayuki and zen, zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance review, zen nature quotes,

• 2 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Madhu Jain

💜 money can buy friends but not integrity 💜 can buy lust not love, 💜 can buy joy not happiness, 💜 can buy medicine, not health what else ?, could you tell me what do you think money can buy & can't buy? 🌼🙏 Happy Sunday 😊 #YourQuoteAndMine #zentorontoquotes

read more
education, not sacraments.  💜 money can buy friends but not integrity
💜 can buy lust not love,
💜 can buy joy not happiness, 
💜 can buy medicine, not health

what else ?, could you tell me what do you think money can buy & can't buy? 🌼🙏
Happy Sunday 😊

Madhu Jain

🔹OPEN FOR ALL OF YOU MY DEAR #yqters 🔓 🔹 COLLAB With Stantia Club 🔹 Enchant this open canvas with the voice of your soul 🧚 Invite your friend to collab.. ☀️💖 🔹 Please keep eastethic 🙏 #zentorontoquotes #zenjournal #stantiaclub #yqstantia #YourQuoteAndMine #collabvaganza

read more
The messenger of
divinity is here to 
enchanting a  heart of 
dewdrops named peace
on the leaf of your
soul for enlightenment.  🔹OPEN FOR ALL OF YOU MY DEAR #YQTERS 🔓
🔹 COLLAB With Stantia Club
🔹 Enchant this open canvas with the voice of your soul 🧚 Invite your friend to collab.. ☀️💖
🔹 Please keep eastethic 🙏
#zentorontoquotes 
#zenjournal 
#stantiaclub
#yqstantia

Madhu Jain

✍ Artwork by Ruby Berting 8 years old girl. ✍ When I was little..... my dream was to become an independent woman, mentally, emotionally and financially, knowing what I wanted and ready to bear the risk ...what's yours? #YourQuoteAndMine #zentorontoquotes #zenjournal

read more
I had an angel mom
she loves me a lot 
and everything was 
best with her hand in hand 
I dreamt of being a successful 
career oriented but couldn't 
She handled me flawlessly 
and easily.  ✍ Artwork by Ruby Berting 8 years old girl. 
✍ When I was little.....
my dream was to become
an independent woman, 
mentally, emotionally and
financially, knowing what 
I wanted and ready to bear
the risk ...what's yours?

Madhu Jain

✍You are beautiful , Oh dear little creature ... ♡ you are alone ... are you lonely? ♡ you don't have a home ... do you feel homeless? ♡ you are not educated ... do you feel stupid? ♡ You are very fragile, do you feel helpless? ♡ Oh dear ... you triggered a million questions from my mind ... questions that reflect my own fear ... #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #zenart #zentorontoquotes #pikoprose #yqters #zenjournal #mysouljournal

read more
and that's eternity 
embodied with 
grace of divinity.  ✍You are beautiful , Oh dear little creature ... 
♡ you are alone ... are you lonely?  
♡ you don't have a home ... do you feel homeless?  
♡ you are not educated ... do you feel stupid?  
♡ You are very fragile, do you feel helpless?  

♡ Oh dear ... you triggered a million questions from my mind ... questions that reflect my own fear ...

Madhu Jain

❣INVITATION FOR COLLAB ❣Let's hear the BEAUTIFUL Voices of Your SOULS. ❣A soul stranded in a bush, it could be me, it could be you, it could be your sister, your mother or daughter ... ❣Look at her, let your soul speak, can you hear it? ❣ Could you tell me what did your soul say to you ?🙏 #YourQuoteAndMine #zenart #zentorontoquotes #writetoheals #woundedsouls

read more
A wounded soul 
can only be healed 
by meditation and 
the pain can ease out
if you let go, but it's 
too dangerous if isn't 
responding to happiness 
and avoiding to be with people 
who usually hurt. I prefer solitude 
rather than loneliness.  ❣INVITATION FOR COLLAB
❣Let's hear the  BEAUTIFUL Voices of  Your SOULS.

❣A soul stranded in a bush,
it could be me, it could be you, it could be your sister, your mother or daughter ... 

❣Look at her, let your soul speak, can you hear it?  
❣ Could you tell me what did your soul say to you ?🙏

Madhu Jain

Collab invitation for all of you 😘✍ Good morning #yqters 🌻🙏 Would you tell me why you write? ✍ For me... I write ✍ to explore self-experienced - failures and mistakes ✍ to heal wounds within ✍ to transform into a new self #YourQuoteAndMine #zenart #zentorontoquotes #pikoprose #writetoheals #memoirist

read more
to spill out unsaid 
emotions engraved 
with guilt and pain. 
Surely it eases out 
and feel relaxed 
for brief moment.  Collab invitation for all of you  😘✍
Good morning #yqters 🌻🙏
Would you tell me why you write? ✍
For me...
I write 
✍ to explore self-experienced - failures and mistakes 
✍ to heal wounds within 
✍ to transform into a new self

Madhu Jain

Open for collab 💝 Show us your Memoir of your Love. Let's ✍ write ✍heal ✍transform Artwork by me Zen Toronto #zenart #zentorontoquotes #purityofloves #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Zen Toronto

read more
Unconditional love is
 the emblem 
of purity of love .
The essence of lotus
is it's divine pecularity 
and beauty of God's grace.  Open for collab 💝
Show us your Memoir of your Love. 
Let's ✍ write ✍heal ✍transform 
Artwork by me Zen Toronto 
#zenart #zentorontoquotes
#purityofloves  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Zen Toronto

Madhu Jain

✍ write ✍ heal ✍ transform All Colors MATTER 🚦 All Lives MATTER 💝 All Collab MATTER ✍ Feel free to collab 🙏 Artwork by me Zen Toronto #zenart #zentorontoquotes #writetoheals #YourQuoteAndMine #pikoprose

read more
Feathers of different colors 
looks unique and beautiful 
when they stand together.  ✍ write ✍ heal ✍ transform 
All Colors MATTER 🚦
All Lives   MATTER  💝
All Collab MATTER ✍
Feel free to collab 🙏
Artwork by me Zen Toronto
 #zenart #zentorontoquotes 
#writetoheals

Durga Kannan

Racism comes from a mixture of superior feelings, hatred and insecure ❣🙏 #zentorontoquotes *Thank you my dear for inviting to collab 👌🙏 Racism is like the toxic people who should be thrown out of our lives!! Thanks akka for the invite 🤩 Evil isn't born- it is taught. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #blacklivesmatter #AllLivesMatter #voiceofcare #voiceforequality #dndteamfraternity

read more
A condescending
attitude towards
other humans
on the basis
of certain criteria Racism comes from a mixture of superior feelings, hatred and insecure ❣🙏
#zentorontoquotes 
*Thank you my dear for inviting to collab 👌🙏

Racism is like the toxic people who should be thrown out of our lives!!
Thanks akka for the invite 🤩

Evil isn't born- it is taught.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification