Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best augustuswaters Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best augustuswaters Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about aug 2019 to now, augustus and his smile, important days in august 2020, best quotes on 15 august in hindi, important days in august,

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Bhavya GV

Forever is just a countable infinity. ✨LITTLE INFINITIES ✨
#faultinourstars #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #augustuswaters #hazelgrace

Bad Poet

It was The Fault in Our Stars maybe
But it was sure A Walk to Remember #tfios #awalktoremember #badpoet #movies #jamiesullivan #augustuswaters #masterpiece #firstlove

payal jaswal

Dear Augustus, Augustus, perhaps for some people you're just a story written within the pages of a book.A fictional character who didn't breathe after ink refused to bring the string of words on paper.But for me, you're way beyond a fictional character.You're an emotional rollercoaster of a glass lamp with happiness and emptiness hanging together. I know, you're somewhere out there in different universe swinging on that empty set of chains which used to haunt you.I wonder how people can tag #yqbaba #thefaultinourstars #newwallpapers #postboxit #yqpostman #augustuswaters

read more

Augustus Waters, I love you.
Okay.

Dear Augustus,

Augustus, perhaps for some people you're just a story written within the pages of a book.A fictional character who didn't breathe after ink refused to bring the string of words on paper.But for me, you're way beyond a fictional character.You're an emotional rollercoaster of a glass lamp with happiness and emptiness hanging together.  

I know, you're somewhere out there in different universe swinging on that empty set of chains which used to haunt you.I wonder how people can tag

Anil Sharma

Hello Resties! ❤ Today, we are back with another prompt for "Dear Characters". Today, you shall be writing a letter to Augustus Waters- a character from the heart touching novel, The Fault in our Stars by John Green. Pen down your emotions to him, about his endurance, understanding and relationship with Hazel Grace and write a letter to him! ✨ #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #rzdearcharacters #augustuswaters #rzdearaw

read more
I just like to tell you that You are alive and well in the mind of the author, and every single person that read the book. Hello Resties! ❤

Today, we are back with another prompt for "Dear Characters". 

Today, you shall be writing a letter to Augustus Waters- a character from the heart touching novel, The Fault in our Stars by John Green.  

Pen down your emotions to him, about his endurance, understanding and relationship with Hazel Grace and write a letter to him! ✨

Sacred Sinner

The fault in our stars isn't a special book . It's the book i dared to read and it challenge me to unlove it💙. You know it's impossible GUZEL💙 Perhaps tfios would be my bible. #augustuswaters #yourquote #booklover #thefaultinourstars #constellations #biblophile

read more
John green ruined my life slowly and all at once💙 The fault in our stars isn't a special book . It's the book i dared to read and it challenge me to unlove it💙.
You know it's impossible

GUZEL💙 

Perhaps tfios would be my bible.

#augustuswaters

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification