Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sanatanculture Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sanatanculture Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you sana, sana saeed kuch kuch hota hai, mangaka san to assistant san, weather is the norm in san francisco, saqi e kausar ki sana lyrics,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

SHIVAM KUMAR

Namit Raturi

section of iconic speech delievered by Swami Vivekananda on 11th september 1893 in chicago at first world's parliament of religion.. This is our Hinduism..Religion for some,way of living for all #swamivivekananda #Religion #philosophy #UnityInDiversity #jaihind #sanatanculture

read more
I am proud to belong to a religion which has taught the world both tolerance and universal acceptance. We believe not only in universal toleration, but we accept all religions as true. I am proud to belong to a nation which has sheltered the persecuted and the refugees of all religions and all nations of the earth. I am proud to tell you that we have gathered in our bosom the purest remnant of the Israelites, who came to Southern India and took refuge with us in the very year in which their holy temple was shat­tered to pieces by Roman tyranny. I am proud to belong to the religion which has sheltered and is still fostering the remnant of the grand Zoroastrian nation. I will quote to you, brethren, a few lines from a hymn which I remember to have repeated from my earliest boyhood, which is every day repeated by millions of human beings: “As the different streams having their sources in different paths which men take through different tendencies, various though they appear, crooked or straight, all lead to Thee.” section of iconic speech delievered by Swami Vivekananda on 11th september 1893 in chicago at first world's parliament of religion.. This is our Hinduism..Religion for some,way of living for all

#swamivivekananda #religion #philosophy #unityindiversity #jaihind #sanatanculture

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification