Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best kashmirkillings Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best kashmirkillings Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about kash tum hoti to aisa hota, kash mera dil bhi koi, kash mere yaar ki shaadi, kash tere ishq mein neelam ho jao lyrics, kash tum meri hoti poetry,

• 2 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Humma Malik

Picture credit: Namoos baby💝💝 Coal here means people like junaid mattoo,sajad lone,NC,PDP etc etc #hummalik#bashmax_s7#kashmirkillings#yqbaba#FreeKashmir#kashmir##bleedingkashmir#bleedingparadise

read more
.... Picture credit: Namoos baby💝💝
Coal here means people like junaid mattoo,sajad lone,NC,PDP etc etc #hummalik#bashmax_s7#kashmirkillings#yqbaba#freekashmir#kashmir##bleedingkashmir#bleedingparadise

Humma Malik

Insomniac night and my sudating bod
Funereal gloom and an awful sensation
Sweltering fieriness and the simmering realm
Wailing sky and the rivers of blood
Paralyzed peaks and their traumatized cheeks
Death birds and their bloodcurdling holler

There I asked him
"What is going on?"
Ssssshhhh girl
"Look at the sky..Don't you know?
Your Eden lost another star
So go and mourn.."

"But I see more stars there.."

"Oh yeah ,I forgot
You belong to the land of braves
So go and rejoice.."
     Yet another bloody Sunday  #yqbaba#hummalik#freekashmir#yqpowrimo#shopianmartyers#kashmir#yqjannat#kashmirkillings

huma

Picture credit: Namoos baby💝💝 Coal here means people like junaid mattoo,sajad lone,NC,PDP etc etc #hummalik#bashmax_s7#kashmirkillings#yqbaba#FreeKashmir#kashmir##bleedingkashmir#bleedingparadise

read more
.... Picture credit: Namoos baby💝💝
Coal here means people like junaid mattoo,sajad lone,NC,PDP etc etc #hummalik#bashmax_s7#kashmirkillings#yqbaba#freekashmir#kashmir##bleedingkashmir#bleedingparadise

huma

Insomniac night and my sudating bod
Funereal gloom and an awful sensation
Sweltering fieriness and the simmering realm
Wailing sky and the rivers of blood
Paralyzed peaks and their traumatized cheeks
Death birds and their bloodcurdling holler

There I asked him
"What is going on?"
Ssssshhhh girl
"Look at the sky..Don't you know?
Your Eden lost another star
So go and mourn.."

"But I see more stars there.."

"Oh yeah ,I forgot
You belong to the land of braves
So go and rejoice.."
     Yet another bloody Sunday  #yqbaba#hummalik#freekashmir#yqpowrimo#shopianmartyers#kashmir#yqjannat#kashmirkillings

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification