Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sameer_gupta Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sameer_gupta Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sameer name meaning in hindi, sameer name meaning in urdu, haneef and sameer, maharashtrachi hasya jatra vishakha and sameer, sameer shayari,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Humma Malik

Coz today is the birthday of my chanda Sameer 😍😍😍happy birthday my darling ❤️❤️❤️🎂🎂🎂🎂 Ignore the term ‘blemished’ my Sanu 🥰🥰 #hummalik #bashmax_s7#yqbaba#sameer_gupta#birthdaywishesby_ladyHlifelove#yqpowrimo

read more
O’ Tiny stars of the endless sky!!
Twinkle as much as thou can!!
But bear in mind my impeccable locution,
That thine attempts of bewitching me 
With thy scintillating self will be fruitless!!!
For I have always fallen for the
Stillness of my one and only 
blemished moon!!!!
 Coz today is the birthday of my chanda Sameer 😍😍😍happy birthday my darling ❤️❤️❤️🎂🎂🎂🎂

Ignore the term ‘blemished’ my Sanu 🥰🥰
#hummalik #bashmax_s7#yqbaba#sameer_gupta#birthdaywishesby_ladyH#life#love#yqpowrimo

huma

Coz today is the birthday of my chanda Sameer 😍😍😍happy birthday my darling ❤️❤️❤️🎂🎂🎂🎂 Ignore the term ‘blemished’ my Sanu 🥰🥰 #hummalik #bashmax_s7#yqbaba#sameer_gupta#birthdaywishesby_ladyHlifelove#yqpowrimo

read more
O’ Tiny stars of the endless sky!!
Twinkle as much as thou can!!
But bear in mind my impeccable locution,
That thine attempts of bewitching me 
With thy scintillating self will be fruitless!!!
For I have always fallen for the
Stillness of my one and only 
blemished moon!!!!
 Coz today is the birthday of my chanda Sameer 😍😍😍happy birthday my darling ❤️❤️❤️🎂🎂🎂🎂

Ignore the term ‘blemished’ my Sanu 🥰🥰
#hummalik #bashmax_s7#yqbaba#sameer_gupta#birthdaywishesby_ladyH#life#love#yqpowrimo

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification