Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 3544poem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 3544poem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about धारा 354 क्या है, dhara 354 ipc in hindi, 354 ipc in hindi, dhara 354 in hindi, विनयभंग कलम 354,

• 7 Followers
  • 9 Stories

The Incomplete Metaphor

The world awaits 
The time dawn will break,
Cause that's another day,
Another chance, another opportunity. #365days365quotes #yqbaba #3544poem #awaitingsomething #opportunity #nitsy

72/365

Giftsy Dorcas

When I  speak
the LANGUAGE of my muses
CATERPILLAR PEOPLE get confused,
while I'm left amused. #yqbaba #giftsydorcas #3544poem #language #caterpillarpeople #newwritersclub #100thquote

The Cold Summers

"I am scared",
She said with a sniffle,
He then held her
within his arms forever ! Your story !

#yqbaba #3544poem #3544 #yqbabachallenge #yqwritersclub #yqwriterscommunity #herstories #yqlove

The Cold Summers

"I am scared",
She said with a sniffle,
He then held her
within his arms forever ! Your story !

#yqbaba #3544poem #3544 #yqbabachallenge #yqwritersclub #yqwriterscommunity #herstories #yqlove

sanjana ranjan

If u true
Doesn't matter whatever u are
Caterpillar Or butterfly people
It's only u itself.
 #3544poem#challenege#yqbaba

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

Miss my pet...sometimes human bonds are not that much strong as much strong are bonds with our pets. Before animal doctor I'm animal lover..and I'm glad that im gifted with best pets ..I love my all four legged buddies .. Special token of thanks to them.. #pets #petquotes #dreamingvet #Veterinarian #vetquote #3544poem 3544 #yqbaba

read more
He was everything
Without him days were restless
He was not human
He was her pet.. Miss my pet...sometimes human bonds are not that much strong as much strong are bonds with our pets. Before animal doctor I'm animal lover..and I'm glad that im gifted with best pets ..I love my all four legged buddies ..
Special token of thanks to them..
#pets #petquotes #dreamingvet #veterinarian #vetquote #3544poem #3544 #yqbaba

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

Lessons of life,
Already been taught to me..
Always seems so easy,
But hard to apply.. #3544poem #3544 #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqcollab #dreamingvet #yqtales #trending

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

Dreams become realities..
When he hold her hand,
In front of everyone
Love won over standards.. #3544poem #3544 #yqbaba #yqcollab #yqtales #dreamingvet #quoteoftheday

Simmi Singh

I, a broken 
pen. You, a half-written poem.
Fix me for I
wish to complete you. #3544poem #yqbaba #fixme #completeyou #yqbabachallenge #brokenpen #halfwrittenpoem

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification