Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best everytimeyoutouchme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best everytimeyoutouchme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about every kiss and every hug you make me fall in love, shrek ever fallen in love, ever fallen in love, every part of you, like if you cry every time,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Ibuprofen 500mg

The language of touch can make your adrenaline rush faster than light. Feel the touch like you feel the velvety wine going down your throat and the ice slipping down your belly. One of the largest playground of our bodies, is our skin that's been created to be caressed, made smooth love. Collab with us and feel your inner selves beyond just skin through your imaginations and words. Picture: Pinterest #yqbaba #moansandmoons #everytimeyoutouchme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moon

read more
I feel septic. The language of touch can make your adrenaline rush faster than light. Feel the touch like you feel the velvety wine going down your throat and the ice slipping down your belly. One of the largest playground of our bodies, is our skin that's been created to be caressed, made smooth love.

Collab with us and feel your inner selves beyond just skin through your imaginations and words.

Picture: Pinterest

#yqbaba #moansandmoons #everytimeyoutouchme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Moans & Moon

Simmi Singh

Doesn't qualify for an erotica I suppose. Thank you my constant poking machine Manish Anand🤗😍 The language of touch can make your adrenaline rush faster than light. Feel the touch like you feel the velvety wine going down your throat and the ice slipping down your belly. One of the largest playground of our bodies, is our skin that's been created to be caressed, made smooth love. Collab with us and feel your inner selves beyond just skin through your imaginations and words. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #moansandmoons #everytimeyoutouchme

read more
I always resist in the first place
But give up as you cup my face
drooling over my lips
I am old fashioned in this love game
From the very first touch
from the very first kiss
from the very first day
I have always been the same.

You've been the same too, 
Don't you?
pausing right before a kiss
watching me bite my lips
And as my hands clutch 
your shirt tight
as my breath run wild
as I start to turn red
as I sweat and melt
I swear I can see you smirk
even with closed eyes.

Everytime you touch me
you sculpt a new me
I can't take my eyes 
off the mirror
I touch my neck
and can feel your 
feather like breath
I shy away from the mirror. Doesn't qualify for an erotica I suppose. 
Thank you my constant poking machine Manish Anand🤗😍

The language of touch can make your adrenaline rush faster than light. Feel the touch like you feel the velvety wine going down your throat and the ice slipping down your belly. One of the largest playground of our bodies, is our skin that's been created to be caressed, made smooth love.

Collab with us and feel your inner selves beyond just skin through your imaginations and words.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification